Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mary124
    replied
    I too never thought about an on-line book trading. I know a gentleman here at the office that does that, I usually just trade with friends/family members or go to half price books. right now I am reading Storm Prey by John Sanford its like his 20th book in the Prey series with Lucas Davenport.

Leave a comment:

• kadi
    replied
    Try bookmooch.com I've used it for several years & most of the time, the books I've received have been in decent condition & I didn't have to wait too long. You post the books you want to give away. When someone wants one, they request it from you, you accept the request & mail the book to get points. You can then spend the points to get the books you want mailed to you.

Leave a comment:

• VickiB
    replied
    I never thought about looking for a book trading site online. Our local animal rescue group has a thrift store in town which usually has a good selection of books, so that's where I get mine.

Right now I'm reading "Pocket Girdles and other confessions of a Northwest Farmgirl" by Marianne Love. -A local author.

Vicki

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    If you do a search for used books, you'll find lots of sites. I'm sorry --- but we can't promote any of them. Right now I'm reading a best seller by an author named Hillenbrand --- I'm not very far into it yet, but my Terry loved it.

Huge hugs,
    Donna

Leave a comment:

• ABliske
    started a topic good book trading website?

good book trading website?

Anyone know of a good book trading website? I wanted to get my sis City of Theives for X-mas. Now it's way late! We both love to read and love a good deal. She's given me used book before, so I don't feel like it has to be a new copy.
    Also, what are you reading? I'm reading Animal Dreams by Barbara Kingsolver and it's pretty sad so far but I like it.
Working...
X