• Time
  • Show
Clear All
    acheter
    ICN Member

• acheter
    replied
    Re: The Better Bladder Book

"I absolutely LOVE this book. I am recommending it to everyone I know who has Interstitial Cystitis. You simply must get this one. The author gives thorough and easy to understand explanations about IC, its possible causes and many ways that it can be treated naturally. I feel so much more knowledgeable about my condition after reading this, and have developed a good plan of attack on IC. I liked that the author is an RN who also has Interstitial Cystitis. I encourage anyone searching for detailed information on IC to buy this book."

Leave a comment:

• samantha1
    ICN Member

• samantha1
    replied
    thank you emilyandlouise, the book author is Wendy Cohan

Leave a comment:

• samantha1
    ICN Member

• samantha1
    replied
    this book picks up where medical treatment leaves off: the use of diet, exercise, stress and pain reduction techniques, and methods for better sleep are discussed in this book

Leave a comment:

• Anne32
    ICN Member

• Anne32
    replied
    Reading the Better Bladder Book right now and it is great! It does cover EVERYTHING!!

Leave a comment:

• emilyandlouise
    ICN Member

• emilyandlouise
    replied
    I don't recall - I'd have to double check.

But, if you are wondering about pelvic floor dysfunction then I highly recommend the book, A Headache In the Pelvis. It is endorsed by my Uro, Dr. Moldwin, who is highly regarded on this network. Since I've been addressing my pelvic floor my symptoms are dramatically decreasing.

Another amazing book! Don't be hesitant about a second opionion when it comes to the pelvic floor or even seeing a physical therapist who specializes in the pelvic floor if you can.

Leave a comment:

• elitynski
    ICN Member

• elitynski
    replied
    Does it just cover IC or the entire gamut of things like Pelvic Floor dysfunction, etc.

Leave a comment:

• emilyandlouise
    ICN Member

• emilyandlouise
    started a topic The Better Bladder Book

The Better Bladder Book

Absolutely fantastic! A comprehensive book written in easy to understand terms. Hands down, the best book I have ever read about IC. Highly recommend it!
Working...
X