Did anybody notice the FULL MOON!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did anybody notice the FULL MOON!?

LOL Must be why I dropped the milk and it spilled all over the floor today. Later on I dropped this good rubbing oil and that broke and spilled all over the floor too! Argh!! I've been reaaal stressed wanting a cig & there's also been alot of stress here on the boards today....
    Does anyone believe in the full moon stuff? I DO.. ..sure explains my crazy day anyway!!
    I hope everyone has a good and restful night!
    Thank You all so much to everyone here for all your sharing, caring and support!
    < My "Bear"
    CurrentTreatments:
    Started herbal teas 6/2/06 Marshmallow root, comfrey root, and catnip. 6/25/06 added Mullein Leaf Powder to tea.
    IC Diet
    Hydroxyzine 50 or 100mg at night (Is restarted)
    Zoloft 100mg 4/8/07 (Is restarted)
    Klonopin 1/2 mg 4 X Day (started 3/17/07)
    Past Treatments: Amitriptyline, Neurontin, Hytrin, Heparin instills (was Dc'd after 5 weekly tx's due to severe urethritis), Superior hypogastric plexus block, E-stim, Elmiron instills (started 4/18/06-Dc'd 5/30/06 due to severe urethritis/infection requiring foley cath @ home 4 days), Oxycontin (oxycodone) (4/18/06)-pain (Dc'd 5/31/06), Levsin S/L (hyoscyamine) (3/17/06)-antispasmotic (Dc'd 5/31/06), Elmiron (1/24/06)-(Dc'd 6/25/06), Prelief, Zanaflex 4mg for PFD (Dc'd 10/1/06), CystaQ 1 in am & 1 in pm with food(started 5/12/06-increased to 2 in am & 1 in pm 9/20/06---Dc'd 10/18/06), Lyrica (started 10/26/06 up to 600 mg-Dc'd 12/4/06 due to urinary retention), Vicodin (hydrocodone) ES PRN for pain (Dc'd 1/4/07); Cymbalta 30mg (start 1/17/07) up to 60mg in am (1/26/07) (D/c'd 3/17/07); Ativan 1mg(Lorazepam)- PRN Anxiety (changed to Klonopin 1/2mg 4Xday 3/17/07); Pyridium (phenazopyridine) PRN-bladder analgesic; MSM (6/12/06) 1000mg after breakfast & dinner (Dc'd 3/15/07); Acidophilus (Natrol) 100mg. 1 capsule 1/2 hour before breakfast (5/20/06) (Dc'd 3/17/07)

Added BACK in - Atarax (hydroxyzine) (started 4/6/06 Dc'd 5/31/06) Restart 50mg at night 8/18/06, up to 100mg at night 1/4/07. Zoloft 100mg-Depression (Dc'd 7/25/06) Restart 4/8/07) 100mg.
    Dx'd: Dec 05 (Positive PST in November and positive cystoscopy in Dec) Symptoms: Pain, frequency, urgency & retention

My Myspace page - http://www.myspace.com/42620225

Chris I'm here, if we don't connect tonight then I'll write you a long long letter tomorrow!
    Love
    Adele
    [U]
    List of meds:
    [/U
    Hydro-Morph-Contin 12mgs 2 per day
    Pyridium 100mgs 8 per day
    Eltroxin 0.1mgs 1 per day
    Oxycocet 325mgs 8 per day
    Protein Shakes 4 per day
    Probiotics 3 per day

Crap to Deal With:

Severe IC for over 20yrs
    Crohn's
    Thyroid
    Warped Sense of Humour

Comment

My entire family turns into werewolves when there's a full moon. I really do think it has some sort of effect on people.
      Dream with the feathers of angels stuffed beneath your head - Clutch

IC, PFD, IBS, Fibromyalgia, MPS, Migraines, Allergies, Scoliosis, Bi-polar, Vulvodynia......

Comment

I once thought that all that "full moon" stuff was a bunch of balogna, but I no longer feel that way! All of our major crimes and tagedies here have happened then, both of my grandchildren were born to their mother under a full moon after several long days of labor , and at work, all the crazies come out of the woodwork it seems! The only thing worse is when it falls on a Friday the 13th!
        P.S. My youngest daughter just chose "How the moon's cycle effects human behavior," as a thesis topic. How about THAT?!? And she didn't even know of my thoughts on this topic when she chose it......during a full moon I may add!
        Northern NY state has a great IC Support Group!
        ( contact me for details )

Comment

The most recent full moon was Tuesday 2/19/19.

Did anyone notice burning or retention on that day in particular? Or a flare? I feel as though my discomfort is cyclical, but I couldn't ever relate it to my menstrual cycle spcifically. Any one have input on this? I have read a few random articles that candida/parasites act up around full moon...

Comment

It was a glorious, white moon last night!
            Would you like to talk with someone about your IC struggles? The ICN now offers personal coaching sessions that include myself, Julie Beyer RD on the diet and Dr. Heather Howard on Sexuality. http://www.icnsales.com/icn-personal-coaching/

Looking for books, magazines & reports on IC? Please visit the ICN Shop at: http://www.icnsales.com: Your ICN subscription & purchases in our shop support these message boards, chats and special events. BECOME AN ICN ANGEL TODAY!

Please remember that the information on the ICN is provided with the understanding that ICN, its founder, staff, volunteers, and participants are not engaged in rendering medical or professional medical services. We cannot and do not give medical advice. Only your personal physician can do this for you.

Comment

And I can't say that I've noticed any cyclical influences on my symptoms but there are definitely stress influences!
              Would you like to talk with someone about your IC struggles? The ICN now offers personal coaching sessions that include myself, Julie Beyer RD on the diet and Dr. Heather Howard on Sexuality. http://www.icnsales.com/icn-personal-coaching/

Looking for books, magazines & reports on IC? Please visit the ICN Shop at: http://www.icnsales.com: Your ICN subscription & purchases in our shop support these message boards, chats and special events. BECOME AN ICN ANGEL TODAY!

Please remember that the information on the ICN is provided with the understanding that ICN, its founder, staff, volunteers, and participants are not engaged in rendering medical or professional medical services. We cannot and do not give medical advice. Only your personal physician can do this for you.

Comment

Working...
              X