anna nicole smith dies!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anna nicole smith dies!

omg,i just saw that anna nicole smith died tonight.wow,thats sad,she just had a baby.what a shocker

I just saw that too!!!! I was just telling Mike the other day that its been awhile since a high profile celebrity died-must be phsycic. It is sad about her little girl though.

Comment

Anna nicole smith

Yea I think its sad, she left her baby girl.
      Blessings,
      Ruth

Comment

THis is so tragic!

Comment

I keep thinking about her baby girl and how she didn't even get a chance to know her mommy. She was way to young to die also. These things are very sad but makes you think really on how life can go in seconds and no one knows when. Even hollywood stars have real life even with all their money.

Comment

My first thought when I heard this news is that is seems kind of suspicious that first her son died suddenly, then the same thing happened to her. It makes me wonder.

And yes, it's sad.

Donna
            Stay safe

Elmiron Eye Disease Information Center - https://www.ic-network.com/elmiron-p...mation-center/
            Elmiron Eye Disease Fact Sheet (Downloadable) - https://www.ic-network.com/wp-conten...nFactSheet.pdf

Have you checked the ICN Shop?
            Click on ICN Shop at the top of this page. You'll find Bladder Builder and Bladder Rest, both of which we are finding have excellent results.

Patient Help: http://www.ic-network.com/patientlinks.html

Sub-types https://www.ic-network.com/five-pote...markably-well/

Diet list: https://www.ic-network.com/interstitial-cystitis-diet/

AUA Guidelines: https://www.ic-network.com/aua-guide...tial-cystitis/

I am not a medical authority nor do I offer medical advice. In all cases, I strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.
            [3MG]

Anyone who says something is foolproof hasn't met a determined fool

Comment

I agree with Donna.....something just did not seem right and I think since her son died she seems to be very medicated. Or she might have died of a broken heart.....what a tragic and terrible situation and that poor baby girl has now lost not only her brother but her mother too. Please keep that family in your prayers
              Miss Bessie

Galatians 6:2 - Carry each other's burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ.

Hebrews 13:2 - Do not forget to entertain strangers, for by doing so some people have entertained angels without knowing it.

Proverbs 4:23 - Above all else, guard your heart, for it is the wellspring of life

Comment

honestly my first thought was drug overdose,just like her son.i feel bad for the baby,they aren't even sure who the father is yet.

Comment

I though t at first that she overdosed too, because they said they found her in a hotel room.. It is odd that her son died and then her... i
                  'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.'

Comment

First I hate that she passed away and at such a young age.

Now this is only my opinon and I dont want to disrepect anyone here or the Anna since she did die. I think that it is suspious (sp), although they say she was having flu like symptoms. And I heard on the news that illegal drugs where found in the room. The police took away 6 bags of stuff. She lived her life very rough and she has been through alot of things. And the last 5 months her son died and a paternity suit and then being kicked out of the house in the Bahama. I think that Larry Birkhead is the dad not Howard.

As for the baby I hate that she is going to grow up without her Mom, but here is where I might upset some, with her life style and the strange things she does in her life with drugs and drinking, maybe her daughter will have a chance of a normal life now. Her son never had this.

Again I hate her passing and my thoughts and prayers are with the baby
                    God grant me the serinity to withstand the days ahead!!!

My myspace link...
                    www.myspace.com/patricia_luvs_matt

Patricia

In Memory of My Father (Lawerence) 1/25/2007

Procedures:
                    Interstim Sept 2001
                    1st InterStim Removal May 2005
                    2nd Interstim Implanted May 2005
                    2nd InterStim Removed March 2007
                    Hysterectomy 1999
                    Tubes Tied 1997
                    C-Section 1996

Me and my kids

Taylor (my daughter) Me and my daughter My son Cody and Taylor

Comment

I find it really odd that she died not long after her son too. Something WAY fishy going on there. I do feel for the baby, but honestly, I thought that maybe this little girl will have a normal life now that isn't led by such a flamboyant drug addict who lived her entire life on the edge and in so much controversy. I surely don't wish her dead, and I'm very sorry that this happened to her. I just hope that in the end this baby girl doesn't suffer from such a big loss...I wonder just who is going to raise her now.
                      *IC-- Summer 2004; PFD--October 2005
                      *Fibro--Fall 2000; CFS-- Fall 2000
                      *MPS--Fall 2000; Crohn's disease-- 1997*IBS,GERD, *Migraines, hypothyroidism, GYN problems *Degenerative Disc Disease/scoliosis

Total Abdominal Hysterectomy--adenomyosis--9\08

04/17/09 Crohn's disease almost killed me with a combo of extreme constipation from pain medications. My bowel ruptured, I almost died from peritonitis and spent several days in the ICU then more in a private room on the floor. If you have any questions about severe constipation from pain meds please don't hesitate to send me a message.

Comment

I think Howard K Stern did it. It makes since, get rid of the son, then the mom, and then the baby(and the dad) gets the inheritance!

Comment

I just could not believe it! Something is wrong with this picture!

39 is too young to die. Poor baby!
                          Meds I take:
                          Elmiron, Elavil, Vagifem- for IC
                          Albuterol, Flovent, Atrovent- for Asthma and lung problems
                          Paxil, Clonazepam- for depression and Anxiety
                          Atenolol- for rapid heart rate
                          Nexium- for Gerd
                          Levothyroxin- for Hypothyroidism
                          Lasix, Pottasium- for edema
                          Lipitor- for High Cholesterol
                          I coated aspirin
                          02 at bedtime

Comment

I heard this on the news last night, of course they didn't have much at that time, but this morning as I was getting ready for work, they had more on GMA, (I was able to watch it as I slept in-wasn't feeling well- and since it was Friday, there is usually hardly any traffic). Anyway, I couldn't believe it either, my husband and I both agree that something strange is going on. We just wonder who is now going to look after that baby. I think her Grandmother is alive and living in Texas somewhere.

Comment

They just reported on MSNBC that she had scripts for Methadone, Provigil, and Xanax, among others. I hope and pray that if drugs did turn out to have anything to do with her death, that it will not make it more difficult for chronic pain patients to get the meds they need.

On the MSNBC, they had "experts" who were saying that Drs rarely ever rx Methadone unless for heroin or other drug addiction. They said that Drs rarely ever prescribe this for pain. Though I do not take it, I know many IC patients do. I wanted to climb thru the tv screen to knock their "expert" in the head!!! It is misinformation like this that causes so many chronic pain patients to have difficulty getting pain meds that could help them. GRRR!!

Comment

Working...
                              X