No announcement yet.

anna nicole smith dies!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It certainly was shocking. Very sad. For some reason, I always felt behind the public outward appearance there was a sad, vulnerable and sweet girl. May she be resting in peace now.

I feel bad for her family. I know Anna was not speaking to them, and I don't know the circumstances behind that. This has to be so rough on them.

I think it is rather disgusting how the media is jumping all over this, throwing accusations and speculations here and there. I was shocked that to learn that hours after her death there was talk about a movie to be made of her story and who would play her. It seemed disrespectful. But I guess that is the sad way the media operates.

I have heard stories of people who love each other deeply passing away in a short time frame from one another, so I'm not so suspicious that she died within months of her son. I'm sure she was still hurting deeply over that. For many years, he was her only family.

Comment

I suppose the baby will be raised by her father, just as soon as they determine who the father is. Apparently there are several candidates.

I think Anna Nicole was a sad, lonely person at heart, always searching for something to fill the empty space inside of her and never finding it. Look at all the things she tried -- exhibitionism, sex, money, food, drugs -- but I don't think she ever found much happiness. At least she is at peace now.
      Je vous souhaite de la joie, de la bonne santée, et tout ce qu'il y a de bon dans la vie.
      Wishing you happiness and good health, and all the best out of life.

Peace, Carolyn

Laura (11), Susannah (12 1/2) and Maman (that's me!), North Wildwood NJ, September 2007

On the Beach with IC

Comment

Working...
      X