Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Berkshire Road
    replied
    I suppose the baby will be raised by her father, just as soon as they determine who the father is. Apparently there are several candidates.

I think Anna Nicole was a sad, lonely person at heart, always searching for something to fill the empty space inside of her and never finding it. Look at all the things she tried -- exhibitionism, sex, money, food, drugs -- but I don't think she ever found much happiness. At least she is at peace now.

Leave a comment:

• July
    replied
    It certainly was shocking. Very sad. For some reason, I always felt behind the public outward appearance there was a sad, vulnerable and sweet girl. May she be resting in peace now.

I feel bad for her family. I know Anna was not speaking to them, and I don't know the circumstances behind that. This has to be so rough on them.

I think it is rather disgusting how the media is jumping all over this, throwing accusations and speculations here and there. I was shocked that to learn that hours after her death there was talk about a movie to be made of her story and who would play her. It seemed disrespectful. But I guess that is the sad way the media operates.

I have heard stories of people who love each other deeply passing away in a short time frame from one another, so I'm not so suspicious that she died within months of her son. I'm sure she was still hurting deeply over that. For many years, he was her only family.

Leave a comment:

• ihurttoo
    replied
    They just reported on MSNBC that she had scripts for Methadone, Provigil, and Xanax, among others. I hope and pray that if drugs did turn out to have anything to do with her death, that it will not make it more difficult for chronic pain patients to get the meds they need.

On the MSNBC, they had "experts" who were saying that Drs rarely ever rx Methadone unless for heroin or other drug addiction. They said that Drs rarely ever prescribe this for pain. Though I do not take it, I know many IC patients do. I wanted to climb thru the tv screen to knock their "expert" in the head!!! It is misinformation like this that causes so many chronic pain patients to have difficulty getting pain meds that could help them. GRRR!!

Leave a comment:

• mary124
    replied
    I heard this on the news last night, of course they didn't have much at that time, but this morning as I was getting ready for work, they had more on GMA, (I was able to watch it as I slept in-wasn't feeling well- and since it was Friday, there is usually hardly any traffic). Anyway, I couldn't believe it either, my husband and I both agree that something strange is going on. We just wonder who is now going to look after that baby. I think her Grandmother is alive and living in Texas somewhere.

Leave a comment:

• Mel53H
    replied
    I just could not believe it! Something is wrong with this picture!

39 is too young to die. Poor baby!

Leave a comment:

• meme
    replied
    I think Howard K Stern did it. It makes since, get rid of the son, then the mom, and then the baby(and the dad) gets the inheritance!

Leave a comment:

• SandyRN
    replied
    I find it really odd that she died not long after her son too. Something WAY fishy going on there. I do feel for the baby, but honestly, I thought that maybe this little girl will have a normal life now that isn't led by such a flamboyant drug addict who lived her entire life on the edge and in so much controversy. I surely don't wish her dead, and I'm very sorry that this happened to her. I just hope that in the end this baby girl doesn't suffer from such a big loss...I wonder just who is going to raise her now.

Leave a comment:

• patricia1
    replied
    First I hate that she passed away and at such a young age.

Now this is only my opinon and I dont want to disrepect anyone here or the Anna since she did die. I think that it is suspious (sp), although they say she was having flu like symptoms. And I heard on the news that illegal drugs where found in the room. The police took away 6 bags of stuff. She lived her life very rough and she has been through alot of things. And the last 5 months her son died and a paternity suit and then being kicked out of the house in the Bahama. I think that Larry Birkhead is the dad not Howard.

As for the baby I hate that she is going to grow up without her Mom, but here is where I might upset some, with her life style and the strange things she does in her life with drugs and drinking, maybe her daughter will have a chance of a normal life now. Her son never had this.

Again I hate her passing and my thoughts and prayers are with the baby

Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    replied
    I though t at first that she overdosed too, because they said they found her in a hotel room.. It is odd that her son died and then her... i

Leave a comment:

• Billsbaby
    replied
    honestly my first thought was drug overdose,just like her son.i feel bad for the baby,they aren't even sure who the father is yet.

Leave a comment:

• Bessie
    replied
    I agree with Donna.....something just did not seem right and I think since her son died she seems to be very medicated. Or she might have died of a broken heart.....what a tragic and terrible situation and that poor baby girl has now lost not only her brother but her mother too. Please keep that family in your prayers

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    My first thought when I heard this news is that is seems kind of suspicious that first her son died suddenly, then the same thing happened to her. It makes me wonder.

And yes, it's sad.

Donna

Leave a comment:

• waterflow
    replied
    I keep thinking about her baby girl and how she didn't even get a chance to know her mommy. She was way to young to die also. These things are very sad but makes you think really on how life can go in seconds and no one knows when. Even hollywood stars have real life even with all their money.

Leave a comment:

• dancemomof2
    replied
    THis is so tragic!

Leave a comment:

• curlycue
    replied
    Anna nicole smith

Yea I think its sad, she left her baby girl.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X