• Show
Clear All

• Bessie
    replied
    So much for global warming

Leave a comment:

• ICLori
    replied
    Wow, what a winter this year! Somehow I don't think we will be seeing spring for awhile yet!

Stay warm and drive safely if you have to drive anywhere!

Blessings,
    Lori

Leave a comment:

• Billsbaby
    replied
    kara i don't know about you but i am so sick of this white sh**!!!!!!!!!!!!! i was just telling my husband,we get a green christmas,and now it snows for 7 days.aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh.can you tell i no longer like snow.

Leave a comment:

• mary124
    replied
    Bundle up and try to stay warm. So glad that when it gets cold here that it doesn't get that cold. We're suppose to get a cold front sometime next week - getting down in the 20's-30's but its not suppose to snow or anything!! Right now its in the 40's.

Leave a comment:

• kuntrygurl78
    replied
    We havent seen temps above 20 in a few weeks. And Wednesday we got 5 inches of snow. Its like an icebox here! I should take everything out of my freezer and put it outside. Bet it would stay cold enough!

My grandma grew up just south of Erie, PA. I remember her telling me a story about when she was little. Her mom was real sick and her dad and mom were at the hospital in another town. The snow was so high that neighbors were bringing my grandma and her sisters food thru the second story window! WOW.

I guess I should be thankful that we only got a few inches. I couldnt imagine 100 inches!

Leave a comment:

• Sarojini
    replied
    This was in the news down here in NC, too! That is just amazing... sooooo much snow!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• leelee88
    replied
    WOW!!
    Thanks for sharing that Kara...

Its sunny and in the high 60s here.....

Leave a comment:

• dancemomof2
    replied
    Yikes, cover up and stay warm. We have had wind chills at -15 to -30 below here this week. BRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    replied
    yikes.. I heard you all were getting blasted.. keep warmand hope it don't come any closer to you

Leave a comment:

• Kara29
    started a topic Snow SNOW!

Snow SNOW!

Thirty minutes North of us is a disaster! Unreal! Over 6 FEET of snow and still coming....

This is the Video

http://www.cnn.com/video/player/play...york.snow.wsyr

This is the article:

http://www.cnn.com/2007/WEATHER/02/0....ap/index.html

This Video SAYS IT ALL!

Kara
Working...
X