Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Favorite things to do on very rainy weekends?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SandyRN
    replied
    We have been staying home a lot lately watching CSI and when we exhaust all 6 seasons of that we'll move to CSI Miami, and CSI New York. We just bought a new home theater system and it's so nice to snuggle up on the couch, rainy or not, and just lose ourselves in the 'mystery'. We've watched both seasons of House recently too. LOL

I also love to lay on my chaise with my heated blanket by the fireplace and read.

Leave a comment:

• L. Thomas
    replied
    Watch it rain and listen to the music it makes on a tin roof.

Leave a comment:

• Berkshire Road
    replied
    Curl up in bed with a good book.

Leave a comment:

• kuntrygurl78
    replied
    I did this last weekend. Only it wasnt rainy..it was just too darned cold to go anywhere!

I woke up late. Read a book! (Never do that anymore!) Had nice lunch with the other half, read some more, and then watched the Illini game and went to bed. That is my perfect lazy day.

Leave a comment:

• kadi
    replied
    ok - i admit it, i'm a california weather wimp

Leave a comment:

• Kara29
    replied
    Rain

I love to curl up with a great book and read and if I am lucky fall alseep to the sound of the rain.

Kara

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    In Oregon in winter we're more apt to try to think of something to do when it's NOT a rainy weekend.

Donna

Leave a comment:

• pingpong
    replied
    If it isn't too cold, I love sleeping in on rainy days - just lay in bed, listening to the rain fall, and knowing I don't have to get up!

Leave a comment:

• Sarojini
    replied
    hmmmm.... read, sleep, watch a movie on DVD with hubby, surf the net, play with my kitty... I guess anything that is quiet and relaxing, since my weeks are generally so hectic!

Leave a comment:

• Bessie
    replied
    Watch movies, read, spend time with my husband, and if it is cold outside....sit by the fireplace

Leave a comment:

• kadi
    started a topic Favorite things to do on very rainy weekends?

Favorite things to do on very rainy weekends?

What are your favorite things to do on very rainy weekends?
Working...
X