X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bessie
    replied
    Traceann,

I looked for the Oil Of Olay shower lotion at Wal-Mart and Target and could not find it. Where do you buy it?

Leave a comment:

• Bessie
    replied
    My dermatologist recommends Aquaphor. It is kind of like Vaseline and works well for dry skin.

Leave a comment:

• traceann
    replied
    You should listen to them! So many great businesses have been started that way! I make my own sugar scrub with olive oil, fabulous stuff, but again, I am careful with it in the shower, lol.

Leave a comment:

• L. Thomas
    replied
    I make my own dead sea salt scrub. The salt is very fine and I use light oils. People that have eczema and sensitive skin really like it. I don't use any coloring or preservatives and only essential oils so there is nothing that wold cause problems.

I haven't used soap in years as the scrub gets all the dead skin. It makes the tub a hazard so I keep a spray bottle of strong tile cleaner and spray it when I get out and leave the spray bottle in the tub so everyone knows to watch out.

When I shake hands with anyone they always comment about how soft my skin is. My nails look like they have just been polished all the time. That salt scrub is very expensive if you buy it. That is why I started making it. Now all my friends want me to give it to them as Xmas or birthday gifts. They even pay me to make it so they can give it as gifts.

Maybe I should try to start a business.

Leave a comment:

• traceann
    replied
    Oh l love my Olay In-Shower stuff! Hubby does complain about it being a bit slippery there in the shower, lol. Then I follow up with Eucerin Calming Cream, omg, I love that stuff. Won't go a winter without it - ever!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Billsbaby
    replied
    how is that for sensitive skin?my husband has eczema,but he also has very sensitive skin.the only face moisturizer we can use is oil of olay regenerist.and body moisturizer is aveeno baby lotion.but we like to know if theres ever any new things to try.i will buy the olay shower oil,it sounds awesome.

Leave a comment:

• aprilmae
    replied
    Those sounds great ladies - I am going to have to give those a try!!

Leave a comment:

• SandyRN
    replied
    I use that too, it just turns my bathtub into a skating rink! I also use the Oil of Olay Shea Butter Wash. I also bought something new recently, it's bodycology foaming bath, and it seems to be safe enough for me to wash with every day, and take a nice foamy bath with it too. I get out and my skin is so soft I dont need a moisturizer anymore.

I also have VERY dry hands because I wash them SO often because I PEE so often...I bought Johnson and Johnson's Extra Care hand lotion and it doesn't wash off when you get your hands wet. Just thought I'd throw that in there.

I love to hear about bath products, etc. It's great to know what works for others!

Leave a comment:

• stacey79
    started a topic Dry skin relief

Dry skin relief

My skin has been especially dry these last few weeks. We're having some frigid weather here in the Midwest. Then we got a new furnace last week that puts out higher heat and dries our air a bit more.

Anyway, I had a coupon so I bought some of that Olay in-shower body lotion. After you wash, you spread it all over and then rinse it off. I've used it for a week now and absolutely love it! It works very well and leaves my skin feeling soft for at least 24 hours. I hope it's OK to share this, but I'm always dubious about things like this, so I wanted to share something that works.
Working...
X