Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• traceann
    replied
    YAY! Let us know as soon as you do - curiosity is killing this cat!

Leave a comment:

• leelee88
    replied
    yeah I will do that sandy.. ty.. I think you have to have aol to see them.. i will fix it though

Leave a comment:

• SandyRN
    replied
    I tried too, says I have to log in. You might try moving the pictures to photobucket or webshots because they have public viewing access!

Leave a comment:

• traceann
    replied
    Hmmm, me neither, looks like you have to have an account or something! WAAAAAAAA

Leave a comment:

• leelee88
    replied
    Trishann you should just be able to click the link..?? If that does not work, let me know

Leave a comment:

• Trishann
    replied
    Ronda I am not sure about how to go about seeing the picture. My daughter is the one that got me on this site. But I just want to say I am glad that you are safe. This must really been hard to go through and yet you came through it. This sure is telling me something about you. You are a fighter. Sometimes we don't think we have the strength and somehow yet we made it through it. Everything you lost I hope God will bless you many times over.

Sending hugs, Trishann

Leave a comment:

• leelee88
    started a topic pictures

pictures

Just wanted to let you all know I put a link at the bottom of my signature of some pictures of my honeymoon and pictures of neighborhood that was distroyed by hurricane katrina and a few of Tenn where we evacuated when the storm was hitting Ms and La coast..Just thought I would share this with you all
Working...
X