Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• waterflow
    replied
    I heard on the radio she did it to protest something. Then they had where they were asking for someone to adopt her. Donate money so she could buy underwear and a better wig. Haven't seen her since she did this but what was she thinking?

Leave a comment:

• tabasco32
    replied
    um yeah sinead o conner jr.

Leave a comment:

• dg2901
    replied
    I heard a quick before the show snippit on Glenn Beck tonight..Just checked out his website and all I can say is.... its saying she did it due to possibly being "hormonal"--what a <in the words of Bugs Bunny> maroon!

Diana

Leave a comment:

• Berkshire Road
    replied

Leave a comment:

• waterflow
    replied
    I haven't heard or seen anything about this. Last time I saw her she had black hair that was all over the place. She has really gone down hill since having the kids. Really sad since she had everything going for her. Not that the kids are sad just some how she just let everything go.

Leave a comment:

• Mel53H
    replied
    I think that this is a cry for help. She has not been herself for a long time. Although, my oldest son who has never liked Brittany, now thinks she is cool!

Whatever!!

Leave a comment:

• Sarojini
    replied
    It looks soooooo bad... they had an interview with the owner of the small salon she went to to get it done. Apparently, the owner refused to shave Britney's hair off, and when she did that, Britney just grabbed the clipper and did it herself!!!

I don't know. It looks awful and I don't know why she did it. I don't understand celeb behavior. To be honest, if I wasn't home and watching more TV than usual lately I probably wouldn't even know about it, and would just attribute the whole thing to drugs/alcohol... it's just bizarre

Leave a comment:

• Kara29
    replied
    Just saw it

I just saw it. I'm a bit confused by it....I wonder why she did it.

Kara

Leave a comment:

• GriffsMommy
    replied
    I saw that on tv real quick last night but I could barely believe it. What an idiot

Leave a comment:

• meme
    started a topic Anyone Seen Britney's New Hair?!?

Anyone Seen Britney's New Hair?!?

And I thought I had a bad hair week! She shaved her head completely bald! Guess my fuschia headband hair isn't looking so bad now!
Working...
X