Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So Sorry

Carolyn,

I will be sending some healing thoughts your way! I am sorry to hear about your cousin.

Kara
    Complex Case: Severe IC 1999, Interstim 2001, Endometriosis 2001, End Stage Refractory IC 2002, Bladder Removal (Cystectomy) 2002, Gall Bladder Removal 2005, Infertility 2003, Urethra Removal, Bladder Reconstruction (Urethrectomy/Indiana Pouch) 2006, Celiac Disease 2007, Adhesion Disease 2007, Pudendal Nerve Entrapment, Ovarian Cysts, Vestibulitis, Vulvodynia, Total Vestibulectomy and removal of both Skene's Glands, 2007 and Coccydynia 2007. Fibromyalgia and, Chronic Myofascial Pain Syndrome both in my neck and knees, 2007, PNE Decompression Operation May, 2009.Multiple Chemical Sensitivities, Anesthesia Awareness (to awaken during operations)Pudendal Nerve Decompression Surgery, Revrse Uterine Sling, Sept. 2011

"One hour at a time, this was NOT my American Dream but it has to work out somehow."

I also have some journals of my journeys, past and some present at:
    http://karasnewblog2008.blogspot.com/ and http://icnkaralynn.blogspot.com/

Most of my Journaling now is currently on Facebook. These are old and my ICN Patient story is very old and outdated.

Comment

I am sorry I did not see this until now. Many prayers for your family during this trying time. I think he knew you loved him as well.

Hugs,
      Barb
      (Babs passed away in April 2009. We honor her memory and remember her fondly. - Jill O. ICN President & Founder)

[SIZE="1"]Proud mama of a gift named Lindsey who taught me through her autism what is important in life:angel:
      :angel: IC Angel Volunteer Coordinator :angel:
      :) Contact me via PM or e-mail if you would like to help
      I have learned all about life in 3 words: It goes on! :D--Robert Frost
      PCOS 7/85
      RSD 7/94 :headbang:
      Endometriosis 9/98 :toilet:
      Antiphospholipid antibody syndrome 9/99
      Kidney stones--too many to count
      Factor V Leiden mutation 10/02
      IC 6/03 :evilsmile
      Deep Venous Thrombosis and Cellulitis 12/05 :loco: DVT and Greenfield Placed 3/14/08
      "Spirit is an invisible force made visible in all of life"--Maya Angelou
      "Ohana means family--no one gets left behind or forgotten." Stitch[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]

Comment

your cousin kenny sounded like a real fun loving man. God loves kenny and will take real good care of him in heaven.
        not yet dx with ic-diagnosing myself as of aug 2006
        diagnosed ic-october 5 2006(huh just what I thought)

Charcoal
        cod liver oil (for vitamins a and d)
        bladder is not getting worse but maybe better
        diagnosed ibs-september 27, 2006
        don't know if it's ibs or some other underlining condition. hair loss, weight loss, constipation
        all this even though I eat.
        Mercury toxicity with Candida Albicans
        Realy toxic and sick
        Dental almagams removal and chelation for heavy metal toxins and candida cleansing as soon as fillings are out
        had catscan, ultrasound, colonoscopy
        Matthew 21 verse 22: jesus quotes"and all the things you ask in prayer, having faith, you will receive."

I eat to live, not live to eat.

Comment

Octoberfarm -- Thank you for what you said about the kadish (daily prayer) tradition. It is a beautiful tradition, but hard. They will have to attend a 6 am service every single day for 366 days. But they will still take great comfort in it, knowing that they are doing exactly the same thing their ancestors have done for 6,000 years, and that someday someone will do the same for them.

Yesterday was the funeral, and I am physically and emotionally exhausted today. So terrible when someone young dies.
          Je vous souhaite de la joie, de la bonne santée, et tout ce qu'il y a de bon dans la vie.
          Wishing you happiness and good health, and all the best out of life.

Peace, Carolyn

Laura (11), Susannah (12 1/2) and Maman (that's me!), North Wildwood NJ, September 2007

On the Beach with IC

Comment

I can understand the tradition bringing comfort. I feel the same way about the traditions in my Church also. It is a beautiful thing to know that you are participating in the same traditions as our ancestors and saints. I pray that you and your family will recieve special blessings and comfort from God.
            Take care
            Miss Bessie

Galatians 6:2 - Carry each other's burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ.

Hebrews 13:2 - Do not forget to entertain strangers, for by doing so some people have entertained angels without knowing it.

Proverbs 4:23 - Above all else, guard your heart, for it is the wellspring of life

Comment

Carolyn,
              I am so very sorry for your loss.

~Claudia

"A heart is not judged by how much you love; but by how much you are loved by others."
              ~ The Wizard of Oz

"If I ever go looking for my heart's desire again, I won't look any further than my own
              back yard. Because if it isn't there, I never really lost it to begin with!" ~ Dorothy

Comment

Working...
              X