No announcement yet.

Am I over reacting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At least I'm not the only girl whose bf or husband hunts... all my friends think he's like a hick or something. He's not it's just a hobby where he gets to relax and sit in a tree stand. But hog hunting is different, he said they sit in a buggie and drive around while the dogs find the hogs then they shoot. Wierd?? sounds harsh.
    I was histerical last night b/c I'm gunna be alone for about 3 nights and I cant sleep without him... He was like why are you crying so much? Are you pmsing?? I was like yea .....lol poor jamen!
    ***Rachel***

Dance like no one is watching
    Love like you've never been hurt
    Live today like it's your last

Dxd with IC in June '06

Comment

petri86

wow!. you learn something new every day !!! so after you kill the boar you eat the meat?? like a pig ?? does it taste the same?? i dont eat pork thats why im asking,where i live there is duck hunting and some deer but most people go towards oregon and other places to hunt deer , we get duck hunters that come into town to stay .. while they are hunting.. ive eaten duck, pheasant and venison. and a little rabbit bunny: . in my youth but now im mostly vegetarian. i have chicken or hamburger once in a while.....never had boar.... hope he has a successful hunt.
      dezcha

Comment

dezcha,
        jamen's uncle killed a pig recently and he brought home pork... we cooked it and had it with pancakes one morning. It was actually better tasting than the regular bacon from the super market! I will let you know how it tastes when he gets back. I'm mostly nervous for him getting on that air plane!
        ***Rachel***

Dance like no one is watching
        Love like you've never been hurt
        Live today like it's your last

Dxd with IC in June '06

Comment

I didn't know there were wild pigs in America? I know they have them in Germany. Knew someone who hunted one there long ago.

As for the pms thing.........I love the segment of Everybody Loves Raymond where Ray is trying to tell Debra she has pms while she is having pms. I tell everyone that is exactly ME. One time I really started yelling at my sister for saying hi to me and I couldn't find a spoon in the one drawer and wanted to throw the thing across the room. I laugh now about it but boy was I mad. Funny how hormones can do that to a person.

Comment

Working...
          X