Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tigger_gal
    replied
    your not kidding Donna.. All I wanted was the caller ID and the call waiting with caller ID.. this call back, foward, call back if # is busy, or that other one *69 I think it is..... it just crazy. I think there is a list of 10 options for the phone.. I miss the good old days..

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    It seems like the more stuff we have loaded on our phones, the more problems there can be. I hope they get it fixed soon.

Hugs,
    Donna

Leave a comment:

• Sarojini
    replied
    Wow... that sounds like it's a real problem. Very annoying, but also a very nasty trick someone could play!!! I hope you get it straightened out soon!!

Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    replied
    HHHMM only one I know that would be that devious would be my niece.. and she is the queen of making up people...

lol Leslie... that is scary.. now my ghosts need to make a call... yikes

Thank you Sandy for the info..

Thank you Leelee, that one was actually taken today.. so it is up to date.

Leave a comment:

• dancemomof2
    replied
    IT is your ghost playing tricks on you.

Leave a comment:

• SandyRN
    replied
    I asked Tom about this...he's a supervisor for the phone company here, but used to be a lineman for years. He asked if you have call forwarding on YOUR phone? It's possible, apparently, for someone to set the call forwarding to another number even if they don't do it from your own home phone. Sounds like someone is playing games with you!

Leave a comment:

• leelee88
    replied
    Oh tigger I love the new picture under your name...

Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    started a topic stupid phone company

stupid phone company

I have had a few people tell me that when they call me my phone straight to voice mail... Then several times over the last 2 weeks, I am getting what sounds like some one picking up an extenison. which is scary cuz I am home alone..
    So I called and he reboots the modem and disconnects us. When he calls back he says..............
    we got disconnected for the call,he calls back and he asks me, do you get phone calls for a Nancy????? I said um no.. he said he tried to call 3 times and 2 of them went to a voice mail box for a nancy.. Now he told me to hang up, dial *73 and disable call forwarding.. what the hell? I never used that.....
    any who, he is setting up a trouble shoot appointment.
Working...
X