Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ICLori
    replied
    Hi, Tracy, we missed you! I'm glad things are looking up for you, and that you are still able to enjoy your children, even with these diseases. Hopefully there will be a cure soon, or at least good remedies that work for most everyone!

Blessings,
    Lori

Leave a comment:

• patricia1
    replied
    HI Tracy.. So glad to hear from you. I think of you often and wonder how you are doing. From the tone in your thread I can tell you are doing better. It is amazing what stress will do to our lives and once we eliminate the stress how much better life can be.

How are the girls doing.? Again so glad to hear from you. We will miss you around here.

Leave a comment:

• traceann
    replied
    I too am so glad to hear from you!! And super happy things seem to be looking up for you! YAY!!!!!!

BIG hugs!

Leave a comment:

• dancemomof2
    replied
    Good to hear from you. Glad things for you and the girls are getting better.

Leave a comment:

• ihurttoo
    replied
    Hi!!! Welcome back! I have also wondered about you often. I am glad that things are looking up for you. We have missed you around here. It is good to hear from you.

Hugs,
    Amy

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    It's good to hear from you. I've been wondering how you're doing.

Warm hugs,
    Donna

Leave a comment:

• SandyRN
    replied
    Welcome back Tracy! I have wondered about you often. I'm glad to hear that you are getting your life on track and making yourself happy! I can't say that I'm happy to hear you are divorced, thats usually not something to celebrate, but I AM glad to hear that you are doing well on your own, and finding yourself again.

There are lots of new members because the board was made private and you can't read it anymore without logging in! So we have LOTS of new people around.

Glad to hear from you!

Sandy

Leave a comment:

• Kara29
    replied
    Hello

Hello Tracy and Welcome Back!

I'm glad to hear that you are finding ways of coping with the IC and trying to not let it rule your life. It's good to see you.

Kara

Leave a comment:

• ibtracy
    started a topic Hi all, it's been a long time!

Hi all, it's been a long time!

Hi everyone. I just popped on to see what's new here. I haven't been on the ICN for probably a year now. Alot has changed in my life. I'm now divorced which I'm sure alot of you will be happy to hear that. I'm currently single, still dealing with IC and severe pain but have learned to not let my IC rule my life. I'm enjoying getting to know myself again and working on being the best Mom that I can possibly be. I can't believe all the new members, WOW! I just wanted to say helloo...
Working...
X