Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trishann
    replied
    Sandy, I am so sorry to hear about your daughter. Hopefully they can find out what is happening with her and get treated for it. My little grandchild had a seizure a while back and it scared the daylights out of me. He was completely unconscience but he is doing fine. We are praying that your daughter will be fine too.

Sending hugs, Trishann

Leave a comment:

• ihurttoo
    replied
    Sandy,

I am so sorry to hear this. I hope she is okay! I am sure that must have been very scary for both of you. Please let is know how her appt with the Neuro goes and what they find out. I'll be worried until I hear.

I also hope you are able to get in soon with the Rhem. I know you have really been looking forward to the appt and have been counting on finally getting some answers.

I'll be praying for both of you.

Hugs,
    Amy

Leave a comment:

• traceann
    replied
    Thanks for the update!

Leave a comment:

• SharonA
    replied
    Thank you, Tig. When you speak with her again, please give her a big hug over the phone. (((hug)))

Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    replied
    Hello Girls,
    I talked to Sandy today, and she said her daughter is doing well. She dose have an appointment in the next wekk. They are on the cancelation list, which is very good. She asked me to post and let you know what was going on.

Leave a comment:

• SrMaggie
    replied
    Sandy, I am praying for you. We have a few kids in school who have had seizures. It doesn't happen often and sometimes even go unnoticed. The poor thing! If there was another bus or her friends were watching from the bus, it will be very hard for her too, since they saw it. It could go either way, hopefully, they are caring children who will recognize that she needs their care and concern. At 14, you never want anyone to see you do something out of the ordinary. I will keep that in my prayers, also.
    Maggie

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    Omigosh. I hope she's okay --- and I hope you can get a new appointment for YOU quickly too. Others are right! Enough is enough --- and you've had enough!

Sending gentle hugs,
    Donna

Leave a comment:

• mary124
    replied
    Sandy: I hope everything is ok with her? I know that is scary. Its lucky that she had someone to go and get you! Its too bad that her appt with the doc isn't till the 26th though. Let us know how it goes. Hopefully, its nothing major, just a virus like the others have said.

Leave a comment:

• traceann
    replied
    OMG!! I am so sending you and her tons of hugs and lots of positive thoughts! I too hope (and I am sure it is - thinking uber postive here! ) it's something very explainable and simple and not permanent etc... Give yourself a hug for me, k? And then one for her!!!

Hugs!!!!
    XOXO

Leave a comment:

• SharonA
    replied
    Sandy...I know this is scary for you. I am sure your daughter is frightened, also. Let's hope this is just a virus or maybe even hormonal changes? I do wish she could have seen a doctor before the 26th.

Sending both of you lots of (((hugs)))...

Leave a comment:

• leelee88
    replied
    OMG Sandy, I am so sorry..You poor thing and your daughter bless her heart..
    Your family has been through so much.. I will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers

Leave a comment:

• Sarojini
    replied
    My gosh! I hope everything is okay!! I'm so sorry.

When John was still teaching high school at this all-boys prep school, one year kids started passing out one after the other, and a couple had seizures. One kid even passed out while peeing at the urinal and cracked his head wide open. It turned out to be some sort of virus and went away... but it was so damn strange.

Let's hope it is something like this. I know, as a nurse, you are thinking of all the really bad things this could mean.... and I am too as someone in the medical field...but we both need to stop that for now. I'm sending ALL my positive energy your way and hoping that it will be some kind of fluke thing and not anything serious.

Leave a comment:

• jen74
    replied
    Hi Sandy.
    I am so sorry about your daughter. I pray that she is ok and that she will get in to see the doctor soon. It may even be she has some weird virus, they can do strange things to people sometimes. You and your daughter are in my prayers that all will be ok Sandy.
    Jen

Leave a comment:

• SandyRN
    replied
    She's got a hiatal hernia but that has been controlled with Nexium. Otherwise she's been healthy. Yesterday she was complaining of a severe headache, but she's 14, and I passed it off as a simple headache, now I'm just not so sure.

I just got her appt set up and it's not til the 26th with the neuro. I REALLY don't want to wait that long but I guess we have no choice.

I'm scared for her, ya know??

Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    replied
    omg I am so sorry. I am glad she is ok now.. I do hope that her appointmet is very soon. Please keep us posted on how she is.. In the mean times sending you really big hugs.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X