Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trishann
    replied
    Melissa, no need to feel silly. Sometimes we just miss it, but as for me, I just started using the computer soon before I got on this site. I knew not much about computers. It took me a great while to figure it out on how to make a new thread. So glad you figure it out and saw it.

Sending hugs, Trishann

Leave a comment:

• MelissaT
    replied
    Thanks for the info. I feel silly now it was right in front of me.

Leave a comment:

• waterflow
    replied
    Hmmm, I didn't know about paying to join on here to.

Leave a comment:

• Roxie2007
    replied
    HI! It's not required to pay to post to this site.....BUT if you want some great reading material on IC and other goodies.....go to the homepage for the site and read about the different levels you can join at. Roxie

Leave a comment:

• Trishann
    replied
    Another easy way, go to the Forum Jump, which is at the end of the replies post and go alittle farther down Just scroll down the paper and you will see it.
    The little check mark that is in the box of the Forum Jump click on it and it will give you the list of Forum. Then use the little bar to move up or down to get to which one you want.

Then click on it. Example: Symptons of IC
    There will be a list for that particular forum.
    But on the Top Left Side it will have "NEW THREAD' CLICK ON IT
    Then you can write your NEW THREAD, then when you are finished
    Click submit thread.

Hugs, Trishann

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    To post a new thread, click on the name of the board where you'd like to post. You'll see the link to start a new subject at the top of the board.

Donna

Leave a comment:

• MelissaT
    replied
    I am new to the site. I didn't know that there was anything that needed to be paid for. Can anyone help me with this? I was wanting to post a thread
    (I don't know if I am saying that right) but I can't figure out how. I don't see anything to click on to post. I know how to reply but cant post a new thread. Is it because I'm not registered? I thought I was. I tried to go to the newbe page for help but it was closed. I appreciate any help.

Thanks,
    MelissaT

Leave a comment:

• Briza
    replied
    I think we're all friends now. Better to be friends than users!

Leave a comment:

• GriffsMommy
    replied
    I didn't even notice that until you said something, I think the IC friend is new

Leave a comment:

• Roxie2007
    replied
    I think........registered users are those of us who paid to join this great site with all of it's benefits.....and IC Friend are those who haven't paid. Roxie

Leave a comment:

• waterflow
    started a topic different words under user names?

different words under user names?

I've noticed the words under the user names are different. Some say registered user and others say IC friend. What is the difference?
Working...
X