Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kara29
    replied
    Happy St. Patrick's Day to you All! I hope you have a great day with your friends and family.

We have about 6 inches of snow as well.......

Kara
    Last edited by Kara29; 03-17-2007, 08:55 AM. Reason: spelling

Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    replied
    dinner and Charmed's house wwwoohhooo
    have a great time

Leave a comment:

• charmedx3
    replied
    My corned beef is in the crockpot! I stil have to pick up the cabbage! Off to work for a couple of hours and then back to bake my grandmothers irish bread---the kids love it! I am so excited! I will have all my sisters kids together today! It has been a while since these siblings saw each other (2 ex husbands) I think my sister will be with us in spirit today!
    I hope You all enjoy your day! Happy Birthday! Send the snow this way!

Leave a comment:

• GriffsMommy
    replied
    Yes! I am ready for spring too! Six inches of snow and it was 73 two days before it snowed and someone told me it's supposed to be in the 70's next week. I can't deal with this wacky weather! Spring hurry up already! I hate this snow when I can't go anywhere because our street is such a mess

Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    replied
    lol it snowed here to ,but only got about and inch.. it was 68 on Tuesday.. geesh.. I am so ready for spring.

Leave a comment:

• GriffsMommy
    replied
    Happy St Patrick's Day and HAPPY BIRTHDAY CINDY!!! We had about 6 inches of snow here last night so I'll be lucky if I make out of the house today, the boys are outside cleaning off the cars and trying to dig them out right now.

Leave a comment:

• traceann
    replied
    Oh gosh, guess I'd better follow suit and type in green - don't want to get pinched! Hee hee! I once thought it would be fun to speak with an Irish accent, so I actually went and looked up how to enunciate things, and all I managed was one really good sentence, lol!

Happy St. Patrick's Day! Now off to find something green to wear....

Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    replied
    .. Happy Saint Patty's Day...
    I will be wearing Green tomorrow, its my Birthday.. I had plans, but they got cancelled oh well... life happens don't it?

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    Begorra! I'll have to dig out something very green to wear tomorrow. Our Lions Club is sponsoring a contestant in a speech contest so we'll probably go listen to the speeches tomorrow evening.

Donna

Leave a comment:

• charmedx3
    started a topic Happy St. Patricks Day!

Happy St. Patricks Day!

Just wanted to say "HAPPY ST PATRICK'S DAY".
    It will be my parents 49th anniversary on St patricks! They were married in Dublin,Ireland. I am having the gang over for dinner! Have a great day!
Working...
X