Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tigger_gal
    replied
    :woohoo: Leslie is on her way home, I talked to her last night for an hour or so.. She was telling me how much fun she had and all the places that she had went.. I am so jealous.. I really I wish have gone with her, but... you know I have Jake to look after, and can't take no Chances of getting anyones noses out of joint..

Leave a comment:

• traceann
    replied
    LOL, shoot, when I was in Mexico there's some people who shouldn't be in bathing suits! LMAO!!!

Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    replied
    Leslie is back on the ship, she said man this puppy is rocking, there is a storm tonight. She also sad the visteril is good for sea sickness. :woohoo:
    I didn't get a chance to post last night, she said some people shouldn't be on a nude beach all is well and she should be home soon.

Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    replied
    lol... me too since we have a list going now

Leave a comment:

• SharonA
    replied
    Leslie...What did you buy for me?

Leave a comment:

• dancemomof2
    replied
    Hello all from St Thomas, it is unbelievable here. Yes the ship cocktails (foo foo drinks) are yummy not friendly. Who gives a crap right now. I am watch the sun set as I type. It is 85 here now and the shopping is unreal, got one gorgeous 3 carat diamond tennis bracelet. Miss ya and talk soon. At .75 cents a minute this sucker ain't cheap.

Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    replied
    roflmao.. yep I did mean march.. and a "new" thread not a bew thread...
    Haven't heard anything yet... I'll be sure to let you know when I do... its still daylight so she's out and having a blast.. I would think they are in the Bahama's by now. I just can't wait to see all the pictures and hear how much fun she had.

Leave a comment:

• SandyRN
    replied
    Sept 19th? I think you meant March 19th! LOL Tell Leslie I'm wishing I was there with her!!

Leave a comment:

• SharonA
    replied
    Cruise on, Leslie...Cruise on.

Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    replied
    The love boat update

They are have a great time, and the sunshine is her new best friend this week. I woke up to snow HA! So glad she is living it up and cutting loose.

Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    replied
    oh I know it Tracey, aren't we just pathic.. I got up to flipping snow, and it is sleeting out now.. I so wish I was getting sunburned too.

Leave a comment:

• traceann
    replied
    Again - I turning even more green with envy! LOL!!! Sounds like so much fun! Every time I see a cruise commercial, I think of her, lol!!!

Leave a comment:

• leelee88
    replied
    :woohoo: :woohoo: glad shes having fun!

Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    started a topic Leslies Cruise

Leslies Cruise

hi all.. I thought I would just make a bew thread and post to you all here..

Sept 19th day 2 of cruise.
    Leslie is having the time of her life, she said it was georogus there.. She is sunburned and in bladder hell for having some drinks, but she is not letting it drag her down..

She told me to tell you all hello
Working...
X