Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tigger_gal
    replied
    you know, I have heard some pretty harsh stuff reguarding my ic, but, when you intentionally try to hurt ones feelings, you are no better then the spit on the ground. She the bride to be is one of them perfect little blondes that has to have her way and not a hair out of blace, god forbid a broken nail or a run in her stockings.. I am just glad shes not my friend. I might put blue dye in her shampoo... on bleched hair I am so wicked

Leave a comment:

• SrMaggie
    replied
    Wow - how vain!
    My niece had her best friend in her wedding - since my sister made the gowns, she could get a final fitting just before the wedding to make sure there was enough fabric to keep her comfortable.
    Friends are friends no matter how big or small.

Leave a comment:

• meme
    replied
    That's awful! We had a gal here who wouldn't let her "best friend" be in her wedding b/c she was pregnant! A friend is a friend. If she really wants her to be in the wedding then it shouldn't matter what she looks like. My friend had no issues at all with me being in her wedding and that was after I warned her that I might have to run down the aisle to pee in the middle of the ceremony.

Leave a comment:

• GriffsMommy
    replied
    haha, Cindy. That bride is obviously not a friend. If they want you in the wedding then they should want you just the way you are or not at all. My sister in law wanted me to cover up my tattoos for her wedding to my brother. She bought me that stupide tattoo cover up make up which by the way doesn't work for sh*t. Her mom then smeared regular liquid fondation all over my face, which looked even worse and then wanted me to stand up in front of everybody like that! After all of that they FINALLY let me where the shall that came with it like I wanted to do in the first place. By this time I was regretting that I agreed to be in the wedding at all. Tell your niece to be herself for the wedding or tell her friend no thanks.

Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    replied
    the brideto be is skinny. I really hope she gang 20 lbs before her wedding

Leave a comment:

• Bessie
    replied
    With friends like that who needs enemies? That was cruel of her to say that to your niece. I think she should tell her that if I am not small enough to be in your wedding than you're not nice enough for me to be in your wedding.

Leave a comment:

• traceann
    replied
    I'm with leelee - that is so wrong! And to come from your "friend", I use the term loosely, and another WOMAN no less!!! UGH!!! Who cares? It's the "brides day" so, what does she care - she should be thankful she even has a friend to ask to be in her dang wedding in the first place!!!!! grrrrr

Leave a comment:

• leelee88
    replied
    Thats just wrong!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• waterflow
    replied
    You are right. She is not her real friend. She would not have carried how she looked. Is her "friend" skinny too? I hate when people complain about womens weight. They wonder why we starve outselves, throw up and take diet pills.

Leave a comment:

• Sarojini
    replied
    Ugh... how petty and vain. I would NEVER ask anyone to lose weight for something like that. I agree, this girl is not a real friend!!

Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    started a topic she IS NOT your real friend

she IS NOT your real friend

I am so mad, I could spit nails... My niece 25, very beautiful young women was asked to stand up in her friends upcoming September wedding. Becky agreed, and was really happy she asked her. They have been friends since high school, ever weekend they go clubbing and have a great time. Well her supposed friend told Becky, that she really wanted her to stand in her wedding, but she needed to lose 50 lbs! If Becky lost 50 lbs she'd be a bag or bones.. Now Becky has been dieting and going to the gym for a couple months to lose this weight for her "supposed" friend..
    I told her, Becky if she was your friend, it wouldn't matter if you weighed 300 lbs..... some people are so vain it makes me sick.....
Working...
X