Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rosalie
    replied
    Sandy lots of and coming your way. I hope all works out well for you and your daughter.

Leave a comment:

• vm
    replied
    Well, it's a good thing this doctor was competent and that you feel good about her after your experience with the rheumy b/c otherwise you'd have had a pack of angry ICers taking a trip to kick some booty! :woohoo: (Just kidding - I don't advocate violence...)

Seriously, I am very glad you feel so good about this doctor - I know how much of a difference that makes.

Leave a comment:

• ihurttoo
    replied
    I am so glad to hear that this Dr. was so thorough! (sp?) I agree that the cardiac issue sounds scary, and am so glad that you have an appt with a cardiologist too, just to be safe. I will also pray for her (and you). I am so glad that you caught this now, so hopefully she can be put on the right meds to help her get better. Hopefully, the new meds will also keep her from getting the bad headaches.

I know you saw the GP earlier today for you. Did you tell him about the horrible Rhematologist and his bizzare diagnosis? I am sure he was as shocked as we were. I hope that you got all your lab work completed today.

Please keep us posted on how her cardio visit goes and the news of your Dr. visit as well.

Hugs,
    Amy

Leave a comment:

• traceann
    replied
    Oh that is fabulous news Sandy! I am so glad you really like the doc - especially since she's dealing with a kiddo, personality and thoroughness is very important!! Yay!

Thanks for the update!!!!!

XOXO

Leave a comment:

• Trishann
    replied
    And more prayers. Hoping they find out what it is so she can get some treatment for it. Glad to hear to has some good doctors. I know she has a wonderful MOM.

Sending hugs, Trishann

Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    replied
    I will diffently keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Leslie I love then new picture

Leave a comment:

• littlemyrn
    replied
    Glad you got a good neuro for your daughter, remember if you have any questions regarding the eeg's email me. My daughter has had several throughout her ordeal. We had to keep her up all night one time, so she would be able to fall asleep for the one, that was fun. My husband and i took shifts keeping her up, and as soon as they got her hooked up and lowered the lights, she was out, so they got a good reading. Good Luck

Leave a comment:

• SharonA
    replied
    Glad to hear that you are pleased with this doctor. Good luck with your GP.

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    More prayers from here.

Donna

Leave a comment:

• SandyRN
    replied
    Ronda, we need all the prayers we can get right now! Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• leelee88
    replied
    Sandy,
    I am keeping you all in my prayers

Leave a comment:

• SandyRN
    replied
    Thanks Jen and HGC. Jen, I've got an appt in an hour with my GP...I can't WAIT to tell him what happened at that appt. I'm hoping he'll be able to run my labs for me. I'm taking the lab sheet with me, so maybe he can figure out what tubes they go in and who to send them to!

It's one thing after another, but at least my baby IS in good hands!

Leave a comment:

• SandyRN
    replied
    Thanks Leslie!

Leave a comment:

• Sarojini
    replied
    Oh, you have no idea how happy I am that this doctor has turned out to be good!!! I'm much more comfortable knowing you and your daughter are in good hands, at least with this one issue.

Now we have to get you to a rheumy who isn't a total quack!!!

Leave a comment:

• HGC
    replied
    Glad to hear that you found a Dr. for your daughter that you like and seems to be on the ball. I hope you get to the bottom of everything very soon.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X