Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mary124
    replied
    Glad that your appointment went well. Hopefully you will start feeling better soon.

Leave a comment:

• ICLori
    replied
    I'm so glad the GP believed you and that he won't be subjecting any more of his patients to that quack!

Blessings,
    Lori

Leave a comment:

• HGC
    replied
    Glad to hear your appointment went well. Hopefully the prednisone at a low dose will help.

Leave a comment:

• GriffsMommy
    replied
    Sandy that's so great that your GP thinks that the other doc is a quack as well. I hope that you get to the bottom of everything and get to verify that you have lupus

Leave a comment:

• ihurttoo
    replied
    So glad your GP believed you and will no longer be sending that quack referrals. :woohoo: I am also glad you got your lab work finished and hope you find out the cause of your problems.

Hope you find a dose of Prednisone that works for you and start feeling better.

Hugs,
    Amy

Leave a comment:

• Sarojini
    replied
    :woohoo:

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    Sounds like your GP is a keeper!

Hugs,
    Donna

Leave a comment:

• vm
    replied
    He told me that he thought this other doctor's theory was crazy and he was going to take him off the referral list so nobody else had to listen to that garbage.
    Yay! I bet that was so reassuring for you. :woohoo:

Leave a comment:

• humpieumpumkin
    replied
    I'm so glad you shared that experience with your gp. You spared some other poor patient from his craziness at the cost of your dignity! We are here for you. Thank the lord your gp is the man he is!

Erika

Leave a comment:

• dancemomof2
    replied
    Good for you, I am glad your GP has some sense about him.

Leave a comment:

• SharonA
    replied
    That is good news. I am sure you are relieved that he has helped you and believed you about that quacky so called doctor.

How long before your tests come back?

Leave a comment:

• SandyRN
    started a topic Update on GP appt!

Update on GP appt!

With all thats been going on with my dog I forgot to post about my own doctor's appt. I went on Monday to my GP after that loony rheumatology appt last week. He told me that he thought this other doctor's theory was crazy and he was going to take him off the referral list so nobody else had to listen to that garbage.

He gave me prednisone to take at my own discretion, but no more than 10 mg per day. Hopefully I can get by on 2.5 mg, to 5 mg per day and stay symptom free. He ran all the Lupus tests that are very specific and we'll see how they come back. He was very kind to me and very reassuring, and hopefully nobody, at least nobody from his office, will ever be referred to that doctor again!

Thank GOD for my GP. I don't know what I'd do without him!!
Working...
X