Clear All

• Bianchi
    replied
    for both of you amazing women.
    Bianchi

Leave a comment:

• ihurttoo
    replied
    I am sure that had to be hard for her as well as for all of you. It sounds like she is doing a good job of trying to keep busy and of keeing her spirits up. What an inspiring woman! I am sure you are very proud! Love and hugs, Amy

Leave a comment:

• sandramac
    replied
    I'm so sorry it's all gone, But it's only for a while & it will be back! She is a amazing lady!
    Love to you both !
    Sandra & Darin & the maine coon batch lol

Leave a comment:

• Kara29
    replied
    THANK YOU ALL!

She's lost all of her hair as of today. She's fighting through it. Went to her dance class today and Work! I am so proud of her for trying to go as long as she can.

Kara

Leave a comment:

• SharonA
    replied
    (((((HUGS))))) for your mom and for you.

Leave a comment:

• humpieumpumkin
    replied
    Kara you and your mother are strong, beautiful women. Help each other out when you can. Prayer goes along way. Please don't neglect your own health during this time, as I know I would.

Erika

Leave a comment:

• patricia1
    replied
    She is a very beutiful and courag. woman. I am sure you are very proud of her

Leave a comment:

• Mel53H
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Bessie
    replied
    I will be praying for you all tomorrow
    Your Mom is a beautiful woman with a beautiful and gentle soul for a daughter

Leave a comment:

• ihurttoo
    replied
    I hate like everything that she, you, and your family have to go thru this! But, I know that you are definately a strong family and I am sure she draws strength from all of you.

She remains in my prayers and will continue to be there until she is in the clear.

When you are heaping hugs upon her, please tell her two are from me....one for her for being such an amazing person fighting this with all she's got, and one for being such a wonderful mother to you and role model for Mom's everywhere!

Sending hugs for you too,
    Amy

Leave a comment:

• Babs RN
    replied
    Big hugs and prayers headed to you and your Mom. You are a strong, loving family and will make it through this.

Hugs,
    Barb

Leave a comment:

• leelee88
    replied
    Kara,
    You know you and your family are in my prayers.. Your mom seems to be a very strong woman just by the way you talk about her.. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts tomorrow...

Leave a comment:

• sandramac
    replied
    I'm so sorry Hon, I'm afraid I knew it would come. She is a amazing lady with a amazing strength & a amazing daughter too! Love you ! Sandra & family . If you both need to talk or ask any questions you know where to find me.24 / 7

Leave a comment:

• jen74
    replied
    Your mom is in my prayers Kara. God bless you both.
    Jen

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied

Donna

Leave a comment:

Working...
X