Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Portia17
    replied
    i have directv satellite so i order mlb baseball for the whole season and i get to see every game that every team is playing for an extra 160.00 a year
    it is worth it

Leave a comment:

• Berkshire Road
    replied
    Yes, for some reason they have Tuesday off this week. Which is odd, bc. they are usually off on Mondays. Oh well, I'll have to watch a movie or something tomorrow!

Are you able to get YES Network where you live, or do you have to go by computer or newspaper reports?

Leave a comment:

• Portia17
    replied
    he definitely is overpaid

i see on mlb that the next yankee game is wednesday is that right?
    thanks
    portia

Leave a comment:

• Berkshire Road
    replied
    ... and there was much rejoicing!!!! Of course, it was only the Devil Rays... still, it's always good to open the season with a win, esp. at home.

Could someone please, please teach Alex Rodriguez to catch a fly ball?!? I think I could have made that play he missed! At least he hit in the clutch today; guess you can't have everything for only $500 billion dollars or whatever it is they're paying him...

Leave a comment:

• Portia17
    replied
    YANKEES BEAT THE DEVIL RAYS 9-5 TODAY OPENING DAY WAY TO GO BRONX BOMBERS. NEXT GAME IS WEDNESDAY

Leave a comment:

• Portia17
    replied
    the yanks play their game on 4-4 at 1:05 p.m. in ny

Leave a comment:

• Portia17
    replied
    carolyn

I am so glad you are a yankee fan as now i can have someone to talk too without getting chewed out

i am glad other baseball fans have posted as well

go yankeeess

Leave a comment:

• GriffsMommy
    replied
    Sorry I'm an Oriole's fan, born and raised in Baltimore but I don't even really follow it anymore.

Leave a comment:

• jaime15
    replied
    Surely we have some baseball fans in here!

Leave a comment:

• Berkshire Road
    started a topic Opening Day!

Opening Day!

So, Yankee fans, what do you think? Is Joe really going to go with Pavano on opening day? Looks like his only other choice is Mussina on short rest. And what do we all think about the future without Steve Swindal?
Working...
X