Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• charmedx3
    replied
    Thank you all for your birthday wishes! I am still looking forward to my actual b-day and dinner/movies with my husband and 3 kids! I have only 2 more days of work and then off for the weekend yeah!

Leave a comment:

• mary124
    replied
    Early. Yeah, I agree, you do need to keep your husband. There aren't too many that will remember birthdays, anniversaries, etc. I'm glad you were surprise.

Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    replied
    :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY what a great surprise.. My brother got me 4 dozen roses for my 40th, and my sister bought me carnations... My husband forgot.

HAVE A GREAT WEEK

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    I agree --- he's definitely a keeper!

Donna

Leave a comment:

• ihurttoo
    replied
    How very nice! What a great surprise! early! I hope you have a great birthday! You deserve it. I am glad he knows what a special woman he has got (and shows it!) Yep, he is definately a keeper! Happy Birthday!

Hugs,
    Amy

Leave a comment:

• charmedx3
    started a topic my 40th this week

my 40th this week

I will be 40 on friday. i had hoped for a dinner and movie with my husband & kids on friday. Tonight he surprised me with a birthday party. my sister got me out of the house today. He had all the family that is still speaking to me over! (joke) I had my only neice and my 6 nephew over to celebrate a long with our neighbors/friends/co workers. it was fun! he surprised me for once! I will keep him I think!
Working...
X