Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• waterflow
    replied
    Someone should write a book about this subject. Who knew it could be so dangerous to go potty?

Leave a comment:

• traceann
    replied
    Ah nothing like getting your cardio whether you like it or not!! Glad to hear it wasn't an accident after all, but those poor truck drivers! It's not like they have the most fun job anyway, lol!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Sarojini
    replied
    LOL... Jill, when I lived in LA, I was on the throne when an earthquake hit and all I could think was "Great, it just fits my life... I'm gonna die with my pants down."

Donna, that must have been scary! But I am really glad that Terry was able to help them out before that fire got worse!

Leave a comment:

• jen74
    replied
    Oh my Donna, how frightening. Naturally things like this always happen at the most inopportune times. I am glad everything turned out ok though. Hope you at least got to finish using the bathroom before all this occured
    Jen

Leave a comment:

• icnmgrjill
    replied
    LOL! This reminds me of an earthquake in 1968 where my teenage brother was actually knocked off the throne!!! not once, but twice. He happened to try again when a big aftershock hit. It was pretty funny!

Glad everything was okay! - Jill

Leave a comment:

• Julie B
    replied
    Oh my gosh, Donna. Thank God your husband was there to help also. It could have been much worse......

Always always when we are on the potty!

Leave a comment:

• Roxie2007
    replied
    Donna, Things always manage to happen while seated on the throne. We had a tree come thru the roof of our house in Nebraska...while I was on the throne! Scared the c**p out of me! lol
    Glad your story had a happy ending! Roxie

Leave a comment:

• Trishann
    replied
    WOW, I am glad to hear that everyone is fine. The noise would have scared me too.

Sending hugs, Trishann

Leave a comment:

• waterflow
    replied
    Why do things like that always happen when you are on the throne? I was watching a movie last night where the guy was on the throne and the garbage men were out there getting ready to lift his car away into the dump truck. It had been blow apart the day before. He had to zip his pants up fast too but he was still zipping on his way out the porch door. Guess it doesn't just happen in the movies.

Leave a comment:

• GriffsMommy
    replied
    OMG Donna! Nothing better than being on the potty and having the wits scared out of you!

Leave a comment:

• leelee88
    replied
    OMG..
    lol I can just see you standing there wondering now what the heck is going on..Well at least your husband saved the day

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    started a topic I've had my excitement for the day!

I've had my excitement for the day!

I was upstairs sitting on the "throne" when I heard what sounded like a horrible car accident in our driveway --- I did manage to get my pants zipped before I ran out the back door to see what happened.

What I found was our local garbage truck had backed down our driveway (it's a 400 foot driveway) and there was water running out of the back. They were just starting to leave so I let husband Terry explain. He had gone down to bring our garbage can home (it's pick up day and we take it to the road for pickup) --- the truck was sitting there and both of the men were trying to put out a fire with their bottles of drinking water --- so Terry told them to back down the driveway while he ran for a hose. Somebody discarded some "hot" garbage and they were actually on fire. They managed to get the fire out and the noise I heard was them closing the back of their truck.

One of the guys said it was his first day on the route and he was very grateful for having someone come to the rescue.

I think my heart rate is about back to normal now.

Donna
Working...
X