Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I need advice! My husbands ex is trying to take the kids away!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best of luck....Fight for those kiddies!

Erika
    IC diagnosed officially via cysto/urodynamics 1/26/07

Grade II Endometriosis diagnosed via lap 12/11/07

"Fall down seven times, Stand up eight."

"Life is a tragedy for those who feel and a comedy for those who think."

Current Treatments:
    Interstim Since 5/25/07!
    Birth Control

Comment

We live in Louisiana,
      We are going to sit down with the kids next week when we have them. The girl who is 11 has never gave us any indication that she was not happy with the way things are.. She loves her dad very much you can see this we she is here.. Also her and I are very close she always hugs me and says she loves me and goes eveywhere I go.. Now the son who has slight mental dissability loves his dad with eveything he has.. He always wants to be with him..He does say he wants to live with his mom but thats only when hes mad at his dad because he has gotten in trouble, but thats normal for kids to do this, later he always says hes sorry and didnt mean it..I dont think the girl truly wants to go live with her mom full time, she probably was not told all the facts..But thanks again for all the great advice..
      Hugs
      Ronda

ONE Second, ONE Bite, ONE Breath, ONE Pill, ONE Minute, ONE Teardrop, ONE Hour, ONE Sip.. ONE DAY! I will Prevail from this disease! IC Hoping for a Cure!

Link to Patient Handbook:
      http://www.ic-network.com/handbook/

Diet Reference Sheet:
      http://www.ic-network.com/diet/icndi...tsheet0909.pdf

Meds For IC: Lyrica-25mg Glucosamine-500 MSM-500mg, Prosed Ds -When Flaring

Other Meds: Levlite- Continious Birtcontrol, Micardis-40mg for High Blood Pressure

Meds I have Tried:
      Topamax,Tofranil, Elmiron, Atarax, Cymbalta, Elavil, Enablex, Detral La, Prydium.
      Lexapro< Bad reaction to this med!
      Intstills, could not continue them due to some kind of reaction after 3rd instill. Tasted the lidocaine in my mouth, tongue and lips went numb then went into what seemed like a panic attack. Shaking, racing heart, tingling face/head, blood pressure shot up..

Dx With IC in Nov 2006 with Hydro/Cysto
      Hydro/Cysto Caused Bladder to Rupture.

Other Dxs-Vulvodynia,Fibro, Endo, IBS, HPV, Migraines, Spastic Colon, Mild Dysplasia.

ICN Volunteers are not medical authorities nor do we offer medical advice. In all cases, we strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.

Comment

Thats a great idea. I'm sure they love you to death! You are a great, caring mother, and they are so lucky to have a parent like you! You will be in my thoughs during this difficult time.

Erika
        IC diagnosed officially via cysto/urodynamics 1/26/07

Grade II Endometriosis diagnosed via lap 12/11/07

"Fall down seven times, Stand up eight."

"Life is a tragedy for those who feel and a comedy for those who think."

Current Treatments:
        Interstim Since 5/25/07!
        Birth Control

Comment

Leelee I am so sorry that you are going thru this.. I know how hard it is to fight for a child. Sending you great big hugs.
          'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.'

Comment

Ronda,

As always you are in my prayers. I have another good friend that lives in Louisiana and she is having problems with her ex. I do know that you can go before a judge to have him determine competency on the part of the child to make the decision where they want to live. If you would like to talk to her just let me know. She has been through a lot and knows a lot.

I am so sorry you are going through all this. I know that those kids are like your own and that you love them like you gave birth to them. I am here for you if you need to talk.

Lots of love,
            April

Comment

Thanks April,
              Yes you have been here for me ... We are going to talk to the kids next time we have them.. But his son is not mentally able to make a decision on where he would rather live..He is 12 BUT has mind of a 5 year old and that was determined by his doctor...
              Hugs
              Ronda

ONE Second, ONE Bite, ONE Breath, ONE Pill, ONE Minute, ONE Teardrop, ONE Hour, ONE Sip.. ONE DAY! I will Prevail from this disease! IC Hoping for a Cure!

Link to Patient Handbook:
              http://www.ic-network.com/handbook/

Diet Reference Sheet:
              http://www.ic-network.com/diet/icndi...tsheet0909.pdf

Meds For IC: Lyrica-25mg Glucosamine-500 MSM-500mg, Prosed Ds -When Flaring

Other Meds: Levlite- Continious Birtcontrol, Micardis-40mg for High Blood Pressure

Meds I have Tried:
              Topamax,Tofranil, Elmiron, Atarax, Cymbalta, Elavil, Enablex, Detral La, Prydium.
              Lexapro< Bad reaction to this med!
              Intstills, could not continue them due to some kind of reaction after 3rd instill. Tasted the lidocaine in my mouth, tongue and lips went numb then went into what seemed like a panic attack. Shaking, racing heart, tingling face/head, blood pressure shot up..

Dx With IC in Nov 2006 with Hydro/Cysto
              Hydro/Cysto Caused Bladder to Rupture.

Other Dxs-Vulvodynia,Fibro, Endo, IBS, HPV, Migraines, Spastic Colon, Mild Dysplasia.

ICN Volunteers are not medical authorities nor do we offer medical advice. In all cases, we strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.

Comment

Working...
              X