stupid bags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stupid bags

I bought those space saver bags. It said 12 sweaters could fit in one. I put in 7 which was a tight fit but I decided to try 9. Putting just 7 in didn't make much sense to me. The stupid bag ripped along the zipper! They do not work like they do on the commercial at all. I didn't wake up on the right side of the bed to begin with and when that happened it just made it worse. I am in one mood. Have tons of yard work to do but don't really care about it. I don't even feel like bothering with my PT exercises and walking. maybe part of this is PMS who knows. I was planning on organizing my bedroom big time with those space saver bags. Now it will have to stay a jungle.

Ugh. I'm so sorry. I hate, hate, hate it when something does not work the way it says. Can you return them and get your money back??? It sounds like you should be able to... the things sound pretty crappy!
    Jen

*Diagnosed with severe IC in 2004
    *Also diagnosed with PFD, fibromyalgia, chronic myofascial pain, IBS, migraines, allergies/asthma, dermatographism
    *Kept trying a million different treatments for all these things until I found what works, and I am doing okay these days with the help of a cocktail of medications and the InterStim, which was first placed in 2007. [I have had 2 revisions - one in 2010 when my battery died and had to be replaced, and one complete replacement (lead and generator) in 2012 after a fall on my stairs caused my lead to move.]
    *Current meds include Atarax (50mg at night), Lyrica (150mg twice a day), Xanax (0.5mg at night and as needed), Zanaflex (4mg at night), hydrocodone (10/325, every 6 hours as needed), Advair, Nasonex, Singulair (10mg at night), oral contraceptives, home instills containing Elmiron and Marcaine (as often as I need to do them).

**I am not a medical authority nor do I offer definitive medical advice. I strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.

Comment

I didn't keep my reciept. Have the habit of throwing them away thinking I won't have to return the item and now some stores you have to give your life history to return a bottle of ketchup. Will chaulk it up to another experience of life.

Comment

Working...
      X