flirting time!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• flirting time!

Not so bad day, I come into work and there is a very very cute new manager in training here in the bank. He is upstairs with me today and is flirting with me. I knowI have a bf but sometimes it's nice to be hit on by a hot italian man! haha It's like an ego booster. this should be a great day
    ***Rachel***

Dance like no one is watching
    Love like you've never been hurt
    Live today like it's your last

Dxd with IC in June '06

Donna
    Stay safe

Elmiron Eye Disease Information Center - https://www.ic-network.com/elmiron-p...mation-center/
    Elmiron Eye Disease Fact Sheet (Downloadable) - https://www.ic-network.com/wp-conten...nFactSheet.pdf

Have you checked the ICN Shop?
    Click on ICN Shop at the top of this page. You'll find Bladder Builder and Bladder Rest, both of which we are finding have excellent results.

Patient Help: http://www.ic-network.com/patientlinks.html

Sub-types https://www.ic-network.com/five-pote...markably-well/

Diet list: https://www.ic-network.com/interstitial-cystitis-diet/

AUA Guidelines: https://www.ic-network.com/aua-guide...tial-cystitis/

I am not a medical authority nor do I offer medical advice. In all cases, I strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.
    [3MG]

Anyone who says something is foolproof hasn't met a determined fool

Comment

nothing wrong with looking ....

Good for you.

Erika
      IC diagnosed officially via cysto/urodynamics 1/26/07

Grade II Endometriosis diagnosed via lap 12/11/07

"Fall down seven times, Stand up eight."

"Life is a tragedy for those who feel and a comedy for those who think."

Current Treatments:
      Interstim Since 5/25/07!
      Birth Control

Comment

OH, yeah. I married the hot Italian guy who flirted with me... LOL ... anyway, it is nice to be noticed. Especially when you're dealing with health problems.
        Je vous souhaite de la joie, de la bonne santée, et tout ce qu'il y a de bon dans la vie.
        Wishing you happiness and good health, and all the best out of life.

Peace, Carolyn

Laura (11), Susannah (12 1/2) and Maman (that's me!), North Wildwood NJ, September 2007

On the Beach with IC

Comment

ahh poop he just left. lol He was talking to me and said that I look really familiar, he did to me. It's bothering me that I can't figure it out. Oh well I don't think I will be seeing him again. It was nice though.
          ***Rachel***

Dxd with IC in June '06

Comment

I got a UTI yesterday and still not feeling a 100% better. It's nice to know someone finds you attractive when you not looking or feeling your best. How is everyone else been feeling?
            ***Rachel***

Dxd with IC in June '06

Comment

Hey, that sure is one great way to start the day. Sorry you have the UTI. That really sucks. You are the first person I have seen used the word poop like me. I did say it out loud to myself the other day in the grocery store. Hopefully no one heard me.

Comment

I absolutely love hot Italian men!!!!! Did he have an accent? I'm a sucker for those!!!!!! It is definetly a good feeling to have someone else notice you and flirt with you when you're having an icky IC day, or any day for that matter-LOL! As long as they're hot that is!!! Otherwise it's just icky. Where I work the only guys who hit on me are old perverts. I had one try to rub my shoulders the other day-almost broke his arm! Seriously, I took his hand off of my shoulder and pushed it straight back. Ewww-so gross!

Comment

Oh ewww leah! Lol boy's know better than to tough me. Unless they're cute haha. This guy was talking Italian to the women who was training her. They were laughing b/c he said it's good that they both speak it in case they dont want customers to understand what they're saying. Nothing turns me on more than a guy that can speak italian. Gosh it's so hott!
                  ***Rachel***

Dxd with IC in June '06

Comment

Comment

When I went to Italy one spring a few years back, I hot young italian man proposed to me at the Coloseum... I was quite flattered. I didn't know the guy or anything, he just came up and he went down on a knee and said..

"Marry me, PLEASE!! I cook, I clean, I keep house, I fly you back and forth to America..."

It was a mother/daughter trip so I was standing there with my MOM and she looks at me and says..

"Boy, thats a good deal... you should think about it honey!"

It was really funny in a wink and a smile kind of way.

Comment

ha ha that's sounds like a deal!!! SOLD! haha Maybe i'll go to italy and find that guy. lol I love italian men. They make me :
                        ***Rachel***

Dxd with IC in June '06

Comment

You go girl! Tall dark and handsome is my type too

ERika
                          IC diagnosed officially via cysto/urodynamics 1/26/07

Grade II Endometriosis diagnosed via lap 12/11/07

"Fall down seven times, Stand up eight."

"Life is a tragedy for those who feel and a comedy for those who think."

Current Treatments:
                          Interstim Since 5/25/07!
                          Birth Control

Comment

You should of took him up on his offer! Not too many men do all of that. Mine does, but it took by 20 some odd years to trained him!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X