Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mary124
    replied
    You should of took him up on his offer! Not too many men do all of that. Mine does, but it took by 20 some odd years to trained him!!!

Leave a comment:

• humpieumpumkin
    replied
    You go girl! Tall dark and handsome is my type too

ERika

Leave a comment:

• petrie86
    replied
    ha ha that's sounds like a deal!!! SOLD! haha Maybe i'll go to italy and find that guy. lol I love italian men. They make me :

Leave a comment:

• lnseagraves
    replied
    When I went to Italy one spring a few years back, I hot young italian man proposed to me at the Coloseum... I was quite flattered. I didn't know the guy or anything, he just came up and he went down on a knee and said..

"Marry me, PLEASE!! I cook, I clean, I keep house, I fly you back and forth to America..."

It was a mother/daughter trip so I was standing there with my MOM and she looks at me and says..

"Boy, thats a good deal... you should think about it honey!"

It was really funny in a wink and a smile kind of way.

Leave a comment:

• mary124
    replied

Leave a comment:

• petrie86
    replied
    Oh ewww leah! Lol boy's know better than to tough me. Unless they're cute haha. This guy was talking Italian to the women who was training her. They were laughing b/c he said it's good that they both speak it in case they dont want customers to understand what they're saying. Nothing turns me on more than a guy that can speak italian. Gosh it's so hott!

Leave a comment:

• meme
    replied
    I absolutely love hot Italian men!!!!! Did he have an accent? I'm a sucker for those!!!!!! It is definetly a good feeling to have someone else notice you and flirt with you when you're having an icky IC day, or any day for that matter-LOL! As long as they're hot that is!!! Otherwise it's just icky. Where I work the only guys who hit on me are old perverts. I had one try to rub my shoulders the other day-almost broke his arm! Seriously, I took his hand off of my shoulder and pushed it straight back. Ewww-so gross!

Leave a comment:

• waterflow
    replied
    Hey, that sure is one great way to start the day. Sorry you have the UTI. That really sucks. You are the first person I have seen used the word poop like me. I did say it out loud to myself the other day in the grocery store. Hopefully no one heard me.

Leave a comment:

• petrie86
    replied
    I got a UTI yesterday and still not feeling a 100% better. It's nice to know someone finds you attractive when you not looking or feeling your best. How is everyone else been feeling?

Leave a comment:

• petrie86
    replied
    ahh poop he just left. lol He was talking to me and said that I look really familiar, he did to me. It's bothering me that I can't figure it out. Oh well I don't think I will be seeing him again. It was nice though.

Leave a comment:

• Berkshire Road
    replied
    OH, yeah. I married the hot Italian guy who flirted with me... LOL ... anyway, it is nice to be noticed. Especially when you're dealing with health problems.

Leave a comment:

• humpieumpumkin
    replied
    nothing wrong with looking ....

Good for you.

Erika

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied

Donna

Leave a comment:

• petrie86
    started a topic flirting time!

flirting time!

Not so bad day, I come into work and there is a very very cute new manager in training here in the bank. He is upstairs with me today and is flirting with me. I knowI have a bf but sometimes it's nice to be hit on by a hot italian man! haha It's like an ego booster. this should be a great day
Working...
X