Little Egg Harbor, NJ here I come!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little Egg Harbor, NJ here I come!!!

:woohoo: Jamen's (my bf) best friend has a shore house in Little Egg Harbor. I've never been there before. Jamen and I were invited to go down there for the weekend to relax and sunbath!! I'm so excited to go, i'm just hoping for my bladder to stay calm while I'm down there.
    They have fun stuff to do down there. Steve said there is a really nice miniature golf place, and go-karts. His house is about 20 mins from Long Beach Island so we could go there too. I hope I have a great time down there. Please pray for me ... it's a 2hr drive. YIKES! I might have to stop to pee going down there. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Rachel
    ***Rachel***

Dance like no one is watching
    Love like you've never been hurt
    Live today like it's your last

Dxd with IC in June '06

wahoo! good luck on your car ride (i went down to atlantic city a few weeks ago...pure torture in the car. i know every rest stop on the parkway lol). i'm sure you'll be fine!! stop by here on the way down lol. i'm sorry i haven't gotten to pm you back, connor's been grating on my last nerve grrrrrrr.

l.e.h. is nice...enjoy. lbi is very nice too, haven't been there since 96!

i will pm you later...
    (Added by ICNMgrJill on 5/19/08. I am sad to share that Verdicries (aka Tracy) lost her life in a tragic accident just a few days ago. We will miss her support, her encouragement, her sense of humor and, of course, the joy that she found as a mother and wife).

Tracy ~ 29 years old with Toxoplasmosis (from birth), Fibro/CFS (since age 13...ouch), severe IC, IBS-D, severe PFD (surgery made it even worse), vulvodynia, hiatal hernia, GERD, ulcers, severe gastritis, numbness/tingling in extremeties, pelvic nerve damage--mainly urethral, urinary retention, pelvic reconstruction 7.10.07 (fixed rectocele, rectal prolapse, lifted bladder, urethra, uterus, and repaired vaginal walls), Raynaud's, 2 severely herniated discs in neck and one in low back, anemia, PCOS, anxiety/depression/panic attacks (since forever). Still having major bowel problems (inability to empty rectum...any ideas?? ).

I'd like to be on House, MD as a medical mystery.

Married to Craig, a saint amongst men...who puts up with me and my eccentricities...

Connor & Mommy by the tree:

Connor with Santa...so happy!

I take: LIQUID Atarax, Flomax, Soma (yet again), acidophilus, Glucosamine/Chondroitin with MSM & collagen, d-mannose. MAJOR flare from Cystoprotek! Re-trying freeze dried aloe vera w/some decent results!

Tried and failed: Elavil, Ultram, Prosed DS, Benadryl, Bentyl, Valium, Ativan, Zanaflex, Librax, Sanctura (all caused retention among other things), bladder instills (owwwwww!), Elmiron (allergic-throat tightening). Failed Interstim-no feeling in sacral nerves...

I'm allergic to penicillan, sulfa, reglan, quinolones, clindamycin, and now LATEX!

Comment

Well, there are plenty of rest areas on the Garden State Parkway! I'm sure I have frequented every one. I hope you enjoy yourself.

We are going to Wildwood next week for the day, to try to find a place to rent for a week in August (yes, I know it's late already but we have a lot of flexibility, so it will probably work out). I'm a little worried bc. we're going down and back in the same day -- five hours total. But my husband promised to drive both ways so I can take my meds and try to relax (in between rest stops, LOL).
      Je vous souhaite de la joie, de la bonne santée, et tout ce qu'il y a de bon dans la vie.
      Wishing you happiness and good health, and all the best out of life.

Peace, Carolyn

Laura (11), Susannah (12 1/2) and Maman (that's me!), North Wildwood NJ, September 2007

On the Beach with IC

Comment

Working...
      X