Song Lyrics that should be our Anthem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Song Lyrics that should be our Anthem

Any Bon Jovi fans out there, I have been for 20 years, he was on Ellen today, and sang "It's my Life" I went online www.azlyrics.com and read the lyrics, of course I have heard the song 100 times, but while listening to him, lying in bed on a heating pad with tens unit going, it hit home.

Who else believes that this song describes what so many of us go through. We just want to Live and have a Life. Go read the lyrics, it is so true.

I never really thought about it until you said so, but it definately hits home!

I love Bon Jovi too! My fav song right now is "Who Says you cant go home" (at least I think that's the name of it!) Did you see him on American Idol last week? Whew! That man is HOT! It took me back to my teen years! I had the biggest crush on him and Scott Baio. How embarrassing is that? It didnt take long to get over Scott, but my Bon Jovi crush will never die!

Comment

Amy, me neither, I love that man or should I say I love looking at that man. I got to go to his concert two years ago when he was here in Nashville, my friend has a suite at The Gaylord complex, and let me say our group of 20 women never sat down. Go read the lyrics it is sooo how I feel.

Comment

I listen to that song, and "Have a Nice Day" (also by Bon Jovi) in the car on the way home from horrible days at work -- days when it's just sucked, when I've been flaring, when I've had a run in with my boss, when it's actually 8:30pm and I'm just leaving (that's when I love "I just wanna live and have a life" best).

Definitely a good anthem choice
        Jen

*Diagnosed with severe IC in 2004
        *Also diagnosed with PFD, fibromyalgia, chronic myofascial pain, IBS, migraines, allergies/asthma, dermatographism
        *Kept trying a million different treatments for all these things until I found what works, and I am doing okay these days with the help of a cocktail of medications and the InterStim, which was first placed in 2007. [I have had 2 revisions - one in 2010 when my battery died and had to be replaced, and one complete replacement (lead and generator) in 2012 after a fall on my stairs caused my lead to move.]
        *Current meds include Atarax (50mg at night), Lyrica (150mg twice a day), Xanax (0.5mg at night and as needed), Zanaflex (4mg at night), hydrocodone (10/325, every 6 hours as needed), Advair, Nasonex, Singulair (10mg at night), oral contraceptives, home instills containing Elmiron and Marcaine (as often as I need to do them).

**I am not a medical authority nor do I offer definitive medical advice. I strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.

Comment

Working...
        X