Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sarojini
    replied
    I listen to that song, and "Have a Nice Day" (also by Bon Jovi) in the car on the way home from horrible days at work -- days when it's just sucked, when I've been flaring, when I've had a run in with my boss, when it's actually 8:30pm and I'm just leaving (that's when I love "I just wanna live and have a life" best).

Definitely a good anthem choice

Leave a comment:

• littlemyrn
    replied
    Amy, me neither, I love that man or should I say I love looking at that man. I got to go to his concert two years ago when he was here in Nashville, my friend has a suite at The Gaylord complex, and let me say our group of 20 women never sat down. Go read the lyrics it is sooo how I feel.

Leave a comment:

• ihurttoo
    replied
    I never really thought about it until you said so, but it definately hits home!

I love Bon Jovi too! My fav song right now is "Who Says you cant go home" (at least I think that's the name of it!) Did you see him on American Idol last week? Whew! That man is HOT! It took me back to my teen years! I had the biggest crush on him and Scott Baio. How embarrassing is that? It didnt take long to get over Scott, but my Bon Jovi crush will never die!

Leave a comment:

• littlemyrn
    started a topic Song Lyrics that should be our Anthem

Song Lyrics that should be our Anthem

Any Bon Jovi fans out there, I have been for 20 years, he was on Ellen today, and sang "It's my Life" I went online www.azlyrics.com and read the lyrics, of course I have heard the song 100 times, but while listening to him, lying in bed on a heating pad with tens unit going, it hit home.

Who else believes that this song describes what so many of us go through. We just want to Live and have a Life. Go read the lyrics, it is so true.
Working...
X