X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SandyRN
    replied
    Hi guys,

I've had a really rough time of it lately and have spent most of my time in the bed. I manage to get myself up when my kids get home, get dinner made, then sit and watch TV with Tom for a while, then it's back to bed again. I'm finally starting to feel a little bit better and stronger. I hate that I keep disappearing, but I honestly have not had the energy to get on the computer at all. I had so many emails I thought they would never end when I just downloaded them all a little while ago.

My IC was also acting up, along with the fibro flare. I just didn't have the spare energy to sit in this chair.

I'm sorry I left you guys wondering, yet again, where I was.

Hugs, Sandy

Leave a comment:

• Billsbaby
    replied

Leave a comment:

• leelee88
    replied
    Yeah I think shes having a really rough time right now.. heading her way.. oh and some ((((((((((hugs))))))))))))

Leave a comment:

• Billsbaby
    replied
    oh no,i hope she is feeling better.that has got to be awful for her.hopefully someone has heard from her and they'll pop in and let us know!

Leave a comment:

• GriffsMommy
    replied
    She posted a couple of weeks ago and said that she was in one of the worst fibro flares. I'm guess that she still is because she hasn't really been around since that post.

Leave a comment:

• Billsbaby
    started a topic has anyone heard from sandyrn?

has anyone heard from sandyrn?

hey all,i haven't seen sandy on the boards in a while,and just wondering if anyone has heard from her at all?i hope everything is ok with her.
Working...
X