angry at bf!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• angry at bf!!!

My best friend dara live is North Carolina. I havent seen her in 3 years! Her b-day is may 30th and her sister sandy called me and said she was throwing dara a suprise 21st bday party. She said i know your money is really tight right now but if i paid for your airfair would you fly to nc? She said it would be the icing on the cake! I thanked her and told her i'm already there!!!! Jamen (my bf) told me that if the flight was during the week he would couldnt take me b/c he cant get off work but any other day he would.
    the other night sandy called me and told me she booked my flight for june 2nd which is a saturday. My flight is around 1 on saturday. Jamen said that he cant take me on saturday, i asked why. He said that he might be going to the jersey shore with his friend steve b/c he doesnt want to stay home and be bored. His plans arent written in stone so i dont see why he couldnt drive down to the shore saturday afternoon since it's on the way to the airport. He got at mad at me and called me selfish. I lost it and started yelling. I told him that he just showed me his true colors b/c he's more concerned about going to the shore than taking me to the airport and me getting on a plane! I'm flying alone and i'm scared and the lest he could do is see me off. He finnaly got mad and said "fine i'll take you b/c i dont want to hear you b**** about it." I told him that's not what i want! I want him to want to take me, not b/c he doesnt want to hear me b**** about it but b/c he cares and loves me enough to see me off. I'm totally hurt and got mad and said forget it, i'm sorry i even asked or mentioned it to him. I will either drive myself there or have my gf take me.
    It turns out that my friend is willing to take me but i still cant get over how rude he was and how thoughtless and careless he was towards me. I have a feeling he doesnt even want me to go. and that's the reason he's giving me a hard time. I'm only going for 3 days.... but he's never met dara and he doesnt know alot about her so i think he's worried and trying anything for me not to go. I really dont know how to react to this. am i wrong for getting mad? It's weird b/c he always is there for me, with my ic and car issues, family issues. But when it came to me going away for 3 days he's being a total jerk. I'm so happy i'm going and it;s like he's s***ting all over it. I just dont understand.. Any advice would be helpful.
    thanks for letting me vent!!!

Rachel
    ***Rachel***

Dance like no one is watching
    Love like you've never been hurt
    Live today like it's your last

Dxd with IC in June '06

Rachel,
    I feel that he might be hurt because he cant go..I am not taking up for him for being ugly to you, but I have learned when men get thier feelings hurt they lash out in anger to cover up how they really feel..I would sit down and talk to him and explain tell him a little more about your friends so he feels somewhat included..Well let us know how it works out..

Ronda
    Hugs
    Ronda

ONE Second, ONE Bite, ONE Breath, ONE Pill, ONE Minute, ONE Teardrop, ONE Hour, ONE Sip.. ONE DAY! I will Prevail from this disease! IC Hoping for a Cure!

Link to Patient Handbook:
    http://www.ic-network.com/handbook/

Diet Reference Sheet:
    http://www.ic-network.com/diet/icndi...tsheet0909.pdf

Meds For IC: Lyrica-25mg Glucosamine-500 MSM-500mg, Prosed Ds -When Flaring

Other Meds: Levlite- Continious Birtcontrol, Micardis-40mg for High Blood Pressure

Meds I have Tried:
    Topamax,Tofranil, Elmiron, Atarax, Cymbalta, Elavil, Enablex, Detral La, Prydium.
    Lexapro< Bad reaction to this med!
    Intstills, could not continue them due to some kind of reaction after 3rd instill. Tasted the lidocaine in my mouth, tongue and lips went numb then went into what seemed like a panic attack. Shaking, racing heart, tingling face/head, blood pressure shot up..

Dx With IC in Nov 2006 with Hydro/Cysto
    Hydro/Cysto Caused Bladder to Rupture.

Other Dxs-Vulvodynia,Fibro, Endo, IBS, HPV, Migraines, Spastic Colon, Mild Dysplasia.

ICN Volunteers are not medical authorities nor do we offer medical advice. In all cases, we strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.

Comment

Rachael

I think Jamen might be jealous that your going to hang out with your girlfriends and have a good time. Thats why he is being like that. He may also feel hurt that you are going by yourself. Me don't know how to handle this so the act like butt holes instead. Don't let him ruin your good time. I bet once he cools off and realizes what he did he will appologize, they always come around. Sorry about that!

Erika
      IC diagnosed officially via cysto/urodynamics 1/26/07

Grade II Endometriosis diagnosed via lap 12/11/07

"Fall down seven times, Stand up eight."

"Life is a tragedy for those who feel and a comedy for those who think."

Current Treatments:
      Interstim Since 5/25/07!
      Birth Control

Comment

hahaha leelee!

I just wrote the same thing without even seeing your post...those men are so darn predictable...
        IC diagnosed officially via cysto/urodynamics 1/26/07

Grade II Endometriosis diagnosed via lap 12/11/07

"Fall down seven times, Stand up eight."

"Life is a tragedy for those who feel and a comedy for those who think."

Current Treatments:
        Interstim Since 5/25/07!
        Birth Control

Comment

Working...
        X