Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Babs RN
    replied
    Thanks guys. This new job I think was the start and then winning in court. It gave be back alot of the self esteem I lost in the marriage.

Hugs,
    Barb

Leave a comment:

• Cali girl
    replied
    It's great to hear that you are in such positive place, moving forward. I know you will make it! :woohoo:

Leave a comment:

• SharonA
    replied
    *Thumbs Up*, Barb. Congratulations on the new wheels. (((hugs)))

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    You're definitely on the right track! You'll make it.

Donna

Leave a comment:

• Trishann
    replied
    Barb you are such a sweet person. I know whatever you face you will be able to conquer it. It is something to be proud of.

Take care, Trishann

Leave a comment:

• Babs RN
    replied
    Thanks guys, I'm following your leads. You are my mentors in this long winding journey. I am proud of mysefl actually, for taking this by the kahones, researcing it, not asking him if he was ok and JUST DID IT! What to get the guts up for next. A whole new Barb is buggin' on out!

Hugs,
    Barb

Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    replied
    Good for you. I am so glad that you and Lindsey are moving forward. Things will continue to move forward for you. Congrats on your new sportage.

Leave a comment:

• littlemyrn
    replied
    I did the same thing when I got divorced last year. I had a Toyota 4 Runner and it was so expensive even though my ex had paid for it, that I wanted to make decisions for myself and got a Hyandi Sante Fe and worked the deal myself, researched my old car's trade in value and the price of the new car. It was great!!! I felt so good about myself. YOU GO GIRL!!! You are headed in the right direction.

Leave a comment:

• dancemomof2
    replied
    I couldn't be more proud of you for taking this first step!

Leave a comment:

• leelee88
    replied
    Thanks for sharing that Barb..

Your going to do great!

Leave a comment:

• Babs RN
    started a topic First Step Toward A New Life

First Step Toward A New Life

Well, I made my first step toward my new life with Lindsey today. I traded my car in for a cheaper one, but still really cool. It was very scary to take this step toward indpendence, but also kinda freeing. I have been in this relationship so long that some of these things I haven't done since I was in my early twenties. I bought a 2007 Kia Sportage. I think it will be awesome. I loved my Volvo, but too many memories and a high maintenance car. Just thought I'd share this with everyone.

Hugs,
    Barb
Working...
X