Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Birthday on Monday (Feeling Depressed)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bianchi
    replied
    Happy Birthday, Kara. I'm glad it turned out all right and you made the best of it. My birthday also was on the 11th, although I am more than twice your age. I had a cardio appt. on my B'day and found out I probably have to have heart surgery, but it will be o.k. It's only a valve.
    I wish you a very good and hopefully healthier year.
    Bianchi

Leave a comment:

• Trishann
    replied
    Kara I am happy that you are feeling alittle better.

Take care, Trishann

Leave a comment:

• blueeyes46
    replied
    Happy Bday Kara! Mine is coming up June 29th. I have 2 dear friends from Junior High flying in to Southern Ca. to spend a weekend with me to celebrate. Just us girls. We've rented a Limo to pick them up from the airport and off to a swanky hotel for the weekend. It's really special to me that they are flying in to see me. I broke my ankle 5 weeks ago and have had terrible pain from that and the ankle surgery. I've also been really depressed Being in a cast and having severe flare right now I need to get away. Let's just hope my Ic flare will settle dwon by then and I can have a great time!

Leave a comment:

• SharonA
    replied
    Jaime... girl friend. (((Hugs)))

Leave a comment:

• jaime15
    replied
    Kara............Happy Birthday! I thought our birthdays were the exact same day.....but mine is the 13th. And I'll be 31 right with you.

I hope you had a peaceful day.........the chicken salad and strawberries sound divine.......yum....

Leave a comment:

• Mel53H
    replied
    I'll be right over for that chicken salad. Sounds yummy!

Leave a comment:

• ICLori
    replied
    I'm so glad you are having a nice birthday and doing your best to keep your head up, even under trying circumstances! That's the Kara we all know, admire and love! ((((HUGS))))

Blessings,
    Lori
    P.S. I hope this isn't overly religious or anything, but I saw a card once (birthday card) that I thought was so cool - it said, "On the day you were born, God danced with happiness." Birthday thought for our Kara.

Leave a comment:

• SharonA
    replied
    Sounds yummy, Kara. I'll be right there.

Leave a comment:

• leelee88
    replied
    :woohoo: :woohoo: your catching up with me!!!!! lol

(((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))))

Leave a comment:

• Kara29
    replied
    Thank you everyone. I'm feeling better today. I am 31 years old. I'm waiting for my Mom to come over. The house is clean, the bills are paid, I have a Maine Coon on my lap and one by my feet. I have 3 tart burners going with watermelon and peach fragrances. I'm listening to some of my favorite Jim Brickman and Eva Cassidy tunes. It's a beautiful sunshiny day here, about 75 degrees. I've made some lemonade and some ice tea. I bought myself a large decaf caramel iced latte at Dunkin Donuts. We will be having chicken salad with grapes, and strawberries out on my balcony overlooking the woods.

Thank you for all of your love and continued support!

Love and Hugs,

Kara

Leave a comment:

• mary124
    replied

Kara: Sorry you are feeling so down today of all days. I really hope you do have a happy day after all. Sending lots of your way.

Mary

Leave a comment:

• Roxie2007
    replied

Kara, I hope you have a wonderful birthday today!! Relax and take a deep breath and enjoy it. Thinking of you today, Roxie

Leave a comment:

• GriffsMommy
    replied
    Sorry you're feeling down though! I hope you have a good day!

Leave a comment:

• ICLori
    replied
    (((HUGS))) I love Sharon's idea of a cyber birthday party for you! You are getting closer and closer to being pain-free with every day! Don't give up now!

I'm sorry you are feeling sad. I wish I knew what to say to make you feel better.

Please just find a way to comfort yourself and celebrate YOU on your birthday!

Blessings,
    Lori

Leave a comment:

• ChrissySunshine
    replied
    Kara, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Biiiirthday to Kara, Happy Birthday to YOU!!

Instead of focusing on the negative, girl, think of how far you actually have come......you've come a LONG way down the path your on, and hopefully heading in the right direction. You've made alot of new friends (ME ), are now moderating on this board and helping tons of people! I, for one, sure am glad to have you in my life, and so glad you were born (?! LOL) HOW many years ago??

And I didn't know you were a Gemini too!! LOL, we have that in common too, my b-day's next week, so I can relate just a bit to your frustration....it's another year gone by that you feel no progress has been made, but there has really been some progress, now the year is done and you have a new one to look forward to! So, please ENJOY your BIRTHDAY!

I miss you and am gonna call you, I have a doc appt tomorrow! A first appt at a new Uro!! (I always get waaay too overexcieted at the thought of meeting a doc that will finally be able to help me!) Hopefully your birthday will bring me some luck!! I'll let you know...

Happy Birthday Girl! I'll TALK to you soon!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X