No announcement yet.

The Worst MIL EVER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jess, ask your sil if you can show her dad what a great job she did on writing about a hero. and leave it at that. if she says no, then don't. However, I think that this letter you have written, is long over do. I would mail it asap.
    'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.'

Comment

Good job! I'm sure that letter will open his eyes. I hope it resolves the situation for good. At least, she won't be able to hide things from him unless he choose to turn a blind eye to it.
      it kind of reminds me of something with my BIL - only this is much more light hearted. My MIL was buying all this wicker furniture and storing it at my BIL's house because she didn't want her husband to know. One day she ****** off my BIL and he took all the furniture and dropped it off at her house. ha ha
      I wish you the best! Let us know how it all turns out.

Comment

WOW!! And I thought my MIL was awful!! Jess I really do hope that after sending the letter that things turn around for you and your family. Sometimes though as with my MIL it never gets better. My hubby and I simply don't have anything to do with her. And life is good for us!! Good luck!!!
        Cali

Comment

Working...
        X