Clear All

• Snowden1
    replied

Leave a comment:

• bubbe1
    replied
    prayers for husband

Originally posted by bob04951 View Post
    Always scarey Laurie, you almost wish it was you instead of him. Just make sure they pay attention to his heart condition and take the appropriate precautions. You will be his mouthpiece through this. Hope it works out okay, he will be in our thoughts as well. Jill, wife of Bob

Thank you Jill.
    Yes, it is always scary when husbands are in the hospital. Unfortunately, I've had an awful lot of practice being his advocate, but that's part of the deal, right?
    Laurie

Leave a comment:

• bob04951
    replied
    Always scarey Laurie, you almost wish it was you instead of him. Just make sure they pay attention to his heart condition and take the appropriate precautions. You will be his mouthpiece through this. Hope it works out okay, he will be in our thoughts as well. Jill, wife of Bob

Leave a comment:

• flowerangela
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied

Donna

Leave a comment:

• Linda May
    replied
    bubble1 i will pray now for you and your husband.

Leave a comment:

• bubbe1
    replied
    prayer for husband

Originally posted by VickiB View Post
    Any surgery is scary, and I would think especially so when there's a heart condition involved.

I pray that all goes well and your husband finds relief through this. Pain is such a nasty thing to live with! Let us know how it goes today!

Vicki
    Thank you, I'll let you know.

Leave a comment:

• VickiB
    replied
    Any surgery is scary, and I would think especially so when there's a heart condition involved.

I pray that all goes well and your husband finds relief through this. Pain is such a nasty thing to live with! Let us know how it goes today!

Vicki

Leave a comment:

• bubbe1
    replied
    prayers for husband

Thank you, Ginger.

Leave a comment:

• nanawaggs
    replied
    Hi, bubbe1 ~ Any time we go under anesthesia it's a frightening experience.

Prayers for your hubby and that he will have success with this surgery.

Leave a comment:

• bubbe1
    started a topic prayer for husband

prayer for husband

Hi,
    My husband, who has an Interstim for his lower back, is in surgery today to have the leads extended to his upper back. He has been living with a great deal of pain in his thoracic area, so his surgeon said he would TRY to alleviate some of Bob's discomfort by implanting leads to that area.
    The problem is, they have tried this before, when they put in the original stim and leads, and it didn't work. However, the doctor said he has a new way of doing it now, and that it was worth a shot. Since this Dr. is one of the inventors of the stim that my DH uses, we're trusting his ability.
    Anywho, I know the trial implant is not a big deal surgery, but I would like to ask for prayers/positive thoughts, that the trial works.
    The temps come out on Monday and if the surgery is a success, then the perms. will be put in on the 16th. This will be a little bit more of a big deal surgery, since they have to reopen the area where the receiver is, and use some general anesthesia. Dh has a heart condition, so I always worry when he has to have anesthesia, but, one step at a time.
    Thanks,
    Laurie
Working...
X