Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toto
    replied
    Wow...what an amazing trip. Glad your feeling well to enjoy it.

That's neat that you saw a wolf dog! And seeing bears must have been great! I'm jealous.

Leave a comment:

• Daisy1211
    replied
    It was beautiful! I went to a husky sled dog place and they had a wolf dog, 96% wolf, trained to sit and give paw it was cool! & 200 huskies were there as well <3

Lake Louise was amazing... I even went hiking there, I was so happy that I had no pain! well...besides my whole body hurting from the work out haha

I also saw animals like black bears on the side of the road
    & walked on a glacier...
    Banff is a really nice town with shops and restaurants, definitely worth going to! I live in new york, so that was a pretty far trip!

Leave a comment:

• Toto
    replied
    Have a wonderful time! I hope you see a wolf too. That would be cool.

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    I was in Banff just once --- for just about an hour! I would have loved to stay longer, but was vacationing with relatives and () it was their car.

Donna

Leave a comment:

• Jessica9379
    replied
    Banff is on my bucket list!!! I'm so jealous! Aaah, Lake Louise looks heavenly. I live in Maine - so its far.

Leave a comment:

• jaime15
    replied
    I hope your vacation was great!

Leave a comment:

• Daisy1211
    started a topic Vacation!

Vacation!

Just arrived at Banff, Canada for a week vacation!! Im soo happy I didnt have a difficult time on the plane or car ride to get here! So far its veryy pretty, cant wait to see all kinds of animals

Hoping to see a wolf before I leave... not to close up though.
Working...
X