Milk shakes and pooping problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Milk shakes and pooping problems

Probably not the best thread title but it says it all in a nut shell. (Hope I haven't turned some of you away from Milk Shakes with my thread title.) Seems no matter where or what kind of milk shake I buy 30-40 minutes later I get the worse cramping and then poop my brains out. This is getting very serious because I am getting down to the last few brains I have left. Then what will I start pooping out when the brain gloop is all gone? Plus, I just looove those McD's Frappe Mochas!! I only get a small one and maybe once a week but it has gotten to the point that I know if I drink one I will end up in the and will be brainless soon. Thought maybe I could find a brain for sale on Ebay but so far no luck. If any of you have one just laying around with dirt collecting on it message me and maybe we can work out a deal.
    Anyway, I was wondering if anyone else has this problem? I can drink chocolate milk just fine but not a chocolate milk shake. I can't drink regular milk either because that causes stomach cramping. Ugh....is there anything in a woman's body that actually works right??

My hubby has the same problem with milkshakes and milk. He has a stomach ulcer, he is on the same diet as me minus the milk. It is also suspected he has IBS.
    TMJ Dysfunction 2009
    Vulvodynia and/or PFD 2010
    IC, based on symptoms alone 2010.
    PCOS March 2012

8 month remission following the birth of my beautiful daughter Imogen Rose 25/12/12....currently flaring and hoping to get remission back, life without IC was amazing!

Currently using: IC Diet...pain meds as needed
    Medications / treatment tried and discounted:
    Fluconazole 150mg 1 per week for 6 months (yeast)
    Endep 25mg - 4months
    Lyrica 75mg - 2 months - FLARE
    Oxytrol patch - I think this caused retention.
    Countless creams, lotions and potions.
    Cystoprotek - no change in symptoms
    PT - for 1 year
    Various herbs and supplements

Comment

Me too. I can't drink the shakes. I end up in the bathroom for hours and it only takes a few minutes after I drink it. I won't touch them anymore

Sue

Comment

Working...
      X