Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone playing World of Warcraft?? How about an IC Guild??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi guys,

Me and my boyfriend have been playing Wow for over 3 years. We both have several lvl 70 characters. We have characters on both Horde and Alliance. I do think the Horde side is a little more mature but I love my Night Elf. lol We are in the Dreanor realm. Sometimes its nice to escape the real world and go into the world of wow. Our 8 year old even likes to play! But I limit the places he can go, some of its too graphic for his age. But me and my BF love to run around and quest together. Eagerly waiting for the expansion to come out.

Comment

I have two characters already, my highest is only lvl 20, a warrior. I know what you mean about enjoying running around and questing together! What about that is so appealing even to adults!? I thought about being horde, but last night while playing we had several come to lakeshire and several horde kept killing everyone there!! I was thinking what is their problem?? Picking on low lvl characters!?! LOL! It felt like a bully would feel to me in real life! I'm so hooked tho! I want to try a night elf next!
      Karen

Comment

Aww... I used to play! My husband and I and a bunch of others that we know. I played both Allie and Horde but prefer the Horde. I still have my accounts but a friend is playing them. He likes level 70s but doesn't like to level. Anyway, I hope you gals have fun! Just be careful it can be very addicting.

Comment

My 15 year old son loves it. He has been playing it for over a year. He made me an account and I played a couple of times and it was fun..

Have Fun!!
          Meds on now:

dextro 10mg

5000mg Vitamin D- when tested, I was sooo low.
          Compound Hormones- Had hysterectomy when 24, ovaries out 37

At night:

4mg Zanaflex- Fibro & PFD
          plendil- Raynalds

I have Fibro, IC, IBS, PFD, Raynauds.

Tried:

Past Meds
          Lexpro- changed to Cymbalta for better pain relief –off both
          Ultram – three times a day. Helped , I was tired of always being so tired.
          Elmiron-took for a year-
          Topamax-Did not need anymore since on dextro.
          Atarax- did not need anymore

Pictures: Hubby & Me, Ozzy, My three Sons!!
          What a proud Mother I am!!

Comment

I am really really interested in getting this going. I am currently on a PvP server, Frostmane. I am willing to switch to another server that is non PvP. I currently have a 72 rogue, 70 lock, and 65 priest. I am willing to reroll a toon preferrably on the alliance side. If you are interested please let me know. Currently I am on Frostmane server....rogues name is Lilmonster. Talk to me in game if you want to get a feel for the game or would like to start a guild.
            Megan

symptoms since 2000, d/x in 2004 with IC
            d/x with PFD in 2008
            d/x with MDD and Anxiety Disorder
            d/x with Fibromyalgia 7.27.09

Comment

Hey Megan, I'm all for it! I'd love to be on a pvp server actually... as I do like to role play and can see myself playing "PrincessPeeAlot" as a human elf... maybe?? :::grins:::

I've been playing horde mostly... and have a 71 elf hunter and a 59 death knight... along with several low level characters. My challenge is that I just get bored doing quests over again. It would be great to have some IC buds to play with!

Jill
              Would you like to talk with someone about your IC struggles? The ICN now offers personal coaching sessions that include myself, Julie Beyer RD on the diet and Dr. Heather Howard on Sexuality. http://www.icnsales.com/icn-personal-coaching/

Looking for books, magazines & reports on IC? Please visit the ICN Shop at: http://www.icnsales.com: Your ICN subscription & purchases in our shop support these message boards, chats and special events. BECOME AN ICN ANGEL TODAY!

Please remember that the information on the ICN is provided with the understanding that ICN, its founder, staff, volunteers, and participants are not engaged in rendering medical or professional medical services. We cannot and do not give medical advice. Only your personal physician can do this for you.

Comment

I know I dont post often but I have a WOW account, but its not active atm. I have played both alliance and horde. But if you guys start an IC guild I would LOVE to be a part of that.. At least I wouldnt have to explain why I have to afk yet again....

I dont have the very newest expansion, but I do have the one before it.

Please let me know if you guys wanna get an IC guild started. Would be cool, although just as a personal preference, I have played on a PVP server, and its not something I got into. Doesn't mean I wouldn't, just saying...

Gina
                DES Daughter
                IC- I only get the horrible pain the the urethra and burning.
                Lymphedema
                Lipidedema
                Edema
                Diabetes

Also the IC diet has helped wonders, although its hard to balance with a diabetic diet due to the inability to use artificial sweeteners.

Taking/Using:
                For my Skin and/or Wounds:
                cipro 250s [email protected] 3x a day
                ketoconizole 2% cream

ketoconizole 2% cream (As an anti-fungal) used after bathing because the last thing I need is a yeast infection down there...

For the IC:

IMIPRAMINE 10MG TABLETS 2 taken at bedtime
                Vicodin 5/500 [email protected] a day (as needed)
                Valium [email protected] 3x a day
                Desert Harvest Aloe Vera [email protected] 2 every 12 hours
                Prelief 2 as needed

Other Misc meds:
                Prozac 20mg 1x a day
                Humulin 70/30 100 units 2x day
                Simvastatin 20mg 1x day
                Zaroxolyn 5MG @ 1 in the AM
                Glucosamine 1500 MG @ 1 a day
                Lisinopril 5mg @ 1 a day
                Natrol Energizer Mulivitamins taken at 1 a day
                (these are the only Multivitamins I found with Ester-C and with food based ingredients so they don't aggravate the IC)

Tried and Stopped:
                quercetin ( stopped because it added to my edemas
                MSM pills (Stopped because I took one of these and got hives)
                Pyridium 200mg (Didn't work, was still in pain)
                ibuprophen 600mg 3x a day (aggravated the IC)
                Continual Birth Control (huge flare)

I'm extremely sensitive to anything that even might in the smallest chance cause me to retain water and I wind up looking like a float in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade.

Phew. I think thats it.

Comment

I think playing on a PvE server would be nice. I would love not to be 'ganked' when I am in the bathroom. I am not very much into pvp....I mainly spend my time questing or lately increasing my skills. I have just started playing Wrath of the Lich King after a year and half of not playing. In all the time I have played I have kept to myself. Just the fact, that I am posting online is a big deal for me. It would be great to make friends on Wow that understand the constant breaks.
                  Megan

symptoms since 2000, d/x in 2004 with IC
                  d/x with PFD in 2008
                  d/x with MDD and Anxiety Disorder
                  d/x with Fibromyalgia 7.27.09

Comment

World of Warcraft

I have heard of it as my son has played it for quite a long time now, and is absolutely enjoying it so much. I think it would be great to have a guild of ICers, I am intrigued. I think I will download the free to start with and go from there. I think it is a great idea and would be a wonderful way to forget about our IC for a while in an imaginery world and be somebody else, and enjoy each others company. I know the IC network has helped me for about six years now and has certainly be a great place to get comfort and information. WOW sounds cool, Iris
                    Today and every day you are loved, so don't be anxious about tomorrow, God will take care of you tomorrow; Live one day at a time.

Comment

spinebreaker

hey i play a 80 death knight on a pvp server spinebreaker anyone wants to play try to go to that server and send malashim a tell i would love to play with you all:woohoo:

Comment

Working...
                      X