Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Picking a server - Need someone who plays A LOT!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picking a server - Need someone who plays A LOT!!!!

Okay folks... in surveying all of you who have expressed an interest, there is absolutely NO similarities in the servers we each play on... darn it.

We've all picked different realms... so I think we should pick a neutral realm and all start new characters... so that we can level together maybe???

PVP or none PVP?? Any preferences??? If I understand the difference... a PVP realm is more roleplaying... which I happen to love to do. But, I dont' really care.

Jill
    Would you like to talk with someone about your IC struggles? The ICN now offers personal coaching sessions that include myself, Julie Beyer RD on the diet and Dr. Heather Howard on Sexuality. http://www.icnsales.com/icn-personal-coaching/

Looking for books, magazines & reports on IC? Please visit the ICN Shop at: http://www.icnsales.com: Your ICN subscription & purchases in our shop support these message boards, chats and special events. BECOME AN ICN ANGEL TODAY!

Please remember that the information on the ICN is provided with the understanding that ICN, its founder, staff, volunteers, and participants are not engaged in rendering medical or professional medical services. We cannot and do not give medical advice. Only your personal physician can do this for you.

Ok, I confess, I play ALOT! I have a couple low level horde toons, but otherwise all Alliance, including a lvl 80 shaman, lvl 72 priest, lvl 52 hunter, lvl 40 mage, lvl 63 DK which I really don't play. In fact as I type this, I'm on my laptop while on my desktop computer I'm trying to level my herbalism on my hunter. Still deciding whether I'm keeping that one as my skinning is up to 300. Might go with leatherworking but my guild has one, so don't really need it. . . ah decisions . . . I love it! My wow life is almost as active as my RL! Started playing last July and now I'm totally hooked! Well, I'm AFK now, so gotta get back to my wow life

I vote Alliance. I'm on Mannoroth (check out my stats on wow heros if you like: Shalari -- guild - Vengeance is MINE!). We just started raiding in NAXX and do so every Friday night. Could hook you up with just about anything as my toons have a variety of professions!

Great idea!
    Karen

Comment

Oh meant to say, I don't mind rolling another toon so we all start at the same level. Probably try a Paladin or even a warrior this time!
      Karen

Comment

And for you hard core raiders, (oops hold on, spider goo, ok we're good), I just dual speced and switched to elemental, so my gear isn't great yet. Was just getting a good set of enhance gear and and then the latest patch came out. Decided to dual spec and I'm loving elemental, so think that will be my main spec.

I must also confess I'm an achievement junkie. My latest is Shalari the Noble. Working on matron Shalari! /smile
        Karen

Comment

Well, my girlfriend (Dreamerz02) and I play on Frostmane, personally, I have a level 80 character who is maxed out on all professions (meaning I would be able to make stuff for you guys! :P), I have also seen all there is to see in the game (including most of 25 man Ulduar!) and pretty much know the ins ands outs of most classes.

But of course I am willing to make a new character on any server! I am looking forward to being able to play WoW with everyone!~

Comment

Yeah, I think it's helpful to be on a server where we have higher lvl toons to help with making items. Gratz on Ulduar! We haven't progressed that far yet. I'm ok with switching servers too, but just want to be able to have access to bags, jewelry, gems (when I get to that point), etc. I also enjoy farming, so I have money I can give to new players. So, if the frostmane peeps can guarantee items, I don't mind switching servers. . I think it makes it more enjoyable when you get that head start in the game!

I would love to learn more about the game from people who have played longer than I have.
            Karen

Comment

I am currently mainly on the new server Dawnbringer was on bloodhoof. Have only done a lil of ulduar. Haven't raided much this past month ... 80 Holy/Disc Priest is my dual spec for my main. I have alts even some on other servers. I tend to roll horde because I like the horde better.

I am currently playing with several people I know on the server I am on. We transfered there. I could reroll another toon but I probably would be on it as often.

Comment

oh pvp is player vs player... meaning you can and will be killed by other players. RP is role playing ...PVE is player vs environment

they have RPPVP servers RP PVE and normal PVE and normal PVP.

I generally stay regular PVE. I pvp in bg and wg but not while I am playing unless I see a flagged ally.

Comment

I'm Game

I wouldnt mind building up from scratch. I do have a lvl 65 horde hunter, also have some lvl 30-40 Alliance characters.

Its been so long but I'm game. Just left me know the server, and which side to make a character. I really dislike PVP servers.
                  Diagnosed with IC at the age of 20 (2003)

What worked:
                  Pelvic floor therapy
                  Elmiron 60mg for 2 years
                  Cymbalta 60mg (pain and depression from IC)

Comment

LOL... I just got "the noble" character on my main but, OMG, the Matron Achievements re tough. Plus, I started them too late so couldn't do dailies five days in a row... Oh well!!! We could always start new on one realm... and then if it didn't work out... transfer out.
                    Would you like to talk with someone about your IC struggles? The ICN now offers personal coaching sessions that include myself, Julie Beyer RD on the diet and Dr. Heather Howard on Sexuality. http://www.icnsales.com/icn-personal-coaching/

Looking for books, magazines & reports on IC? Please visit the ICN Shop at: http://www.icnsales.com: Your ICN subscription & purchases in our shop support these message boards, chats and special events. BECOME AN ICN ANGEL TODAY!

Please remember that the information on the ICN is provided with the understanding that ICN, its founder, staff, volunteers, and participants are not engaged in rendering medical or professional medical services. We cannot and do not give medical advice. Only your personal physician can do this for you.

Comment

Yeah I just got Shalari the Noble as well! But the bg's are difficult. Not sure I will be getting the Matron title this time around.

I'm open to starting on a new server, but must admit I'm partial to Alliance. I know that when I started my now lvl 16 BE it was frustrating not having money or bags (since I didn't have any high lvl toons or friends on the server with high lvl toons), and it was nice to have higher lvl toons run you through instances to get some good gear. So, I guess I'm kinda spoiled now. But it would be fun to quest with a group of other adults! But once you get to 80, it's hard to go back unless you can twink out your alts (at least it was for me)!
                      Karen

Comment

well if the decision is frostmane (alliance side) I would most definitely help everyone with getting bags and some gold to start off. Not to mention I could also run people through some of the lower level instances as well. I would be just as happy if the decision was to move to a new server and start from scratch!

Comment

That's awesome tristan! So should we just all start on a new server and "start from scratch" or take advantage of someone having a higher lvl toon to help us out! I'm fine with either too. I kinda like the challenge of having to start all over again. Sort of So, are we ready to start? This weekend?
                          Karen

Comment

Working...
                          X