Horde vs. Alliance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Horde vs. Alliance

Any preferences on horde vs. alliance... maybe we should have one in each. I personally like playing horde more.... but I'll go anywhere.

Jill
    Would you like to talk with someone about your IC struggles? The ICN now offers personal coaching sessions that include myself, Julie Beyer RD on the diet and Dr. Heather Howard on Sexuality. http://www.icnsales.com/icn-personal-coaching/

Looking for books, magazines & reports on IC? Please visit the ICN Shop at: http://www.icnsales.com: Your ICN subscription & purchases in our shop support these message boards, chats and special events. BECOME AN ICN ANGEL TODAY!

Please remember that the information on the ICN is provided with the understanding that ICN, its founder, staff, volunteers, and participants are not engaged in rendering medical or professional medical services. We cannot and do not give medical advice. Only your personal physician can do this for you.

Why the preference for Horde? Just curious. I know there are rumors that Alliance has less mature players, but players I know that have toons on both servers say it's the same on either side. I know from my experience, if there are a group of Horde clustered together doing quests and one Alliance (me), they will gank me. However, witnessed more than once a group of Alliance questing, Horde (only one) comes a long and they leave him alone. But that is based on my limited sampling!

However, I prefer Alliance personally. Only race I like for Horde is the blood elf. Others are just ugly and scary imho /smile.

Although I don't really like being ganged, I do prefer PVP server.
    Karen

Comment

Alliance is my vote.
      Megan

symptoms since 2000, d/x in 2004 with IC
      d/x with PFD in 2008
      d/x with MDD and Anxiety Disorder
      d/x with Fibromyalgia 7.27.09

Comment

I would also vote for alliance side

Comment

i also prefer horde. less children etc we have them still but i find we have a lot of adults on there too....the guild i am in is mainly adults older with some college students and maybe one person in hs. I also like that their classes don't all look like different sized humans aside from the dranei. I like the hordes zeppelins and fp. I have rolled on both sides played both to max levels in vanilla wow I just like the horde better. My 80 priest is undead, my shaman is tauren, my dk is a be, I had an orc hunter that was 74 that my husband transfered to his account and gave a sex change to to play. That is really all I have on that server. I have 2 accounts which is strange but I am playing the new account. A friend wanted us to start playing again so we got new copies for the triple xp. Then we leveled and I transfered my priest over to the new server and account and have been playing there.

hehe i find that the ally's hang out in crossroads all the time and gank people and npc's so you can't turn in quests. I generally play pve. The only time i like being ganked is if I flag pvp on purpose or am in bg or wg. even in wg i like to fish and i don't like being ganked but it does happen.

Comment

My bro got me into WOW and he strongly suggested Horde because of all the kids playing alliance. I've got players on both... but I confess to liking to playing "the dark side" and love the cities!!! Org and UC are fun to hang out in. My guild, Avalorian frequently hangs out at the entrance to Org just dueling.

Jill
            Would you like to talk with someone about your IC struggles? The ICN now offers personal coaching sessions that include myself, Julie Beyer RD on the diet and Dr. Heather Howard on Sexuality. http://www.icnsales.com/icn-personal-coaching/

Looking for books, magazines & reports on IC? Please visit the ICN Shop at: http://www.icnsales.com: Your ICN subscription & purchases in our shop support these message boards, chats and special events. BECOME AN ICN ANGEL TODAY!

Please remember that the information on the ICN is provided with the understanding that ICN, its founder, staff, volunteers, and participants are not engaged in rendering medical or professional medical services. We cannot and do not give medical advice. Only your personal physician can do this for you.

Comment

I still believe it's a myth! There are young and old on both sides and all servers, and I play with others who say the same. I'm in a guild with mostly adults, as well as a couple in college and a couple in HS (but they are family members), plus a 9 year old who is the guild leader's son. I met some other women who were sisters, and they both had kids. I'm a night owl (got worse after I started playing!), so I play late and I love the group of nerdy, geeky intellectuals that are on in the wee hours of the morning (2-4am).

The Horde cities are nice. I have a lvl 16 BE. I love the starting area for the BE's. However, my experience leveling the BE was with an annoying group of immature players, not sure of ages, but I wasn't impressed. I'm sure you find the same on the Alliance side!

We see a lot of dueling in front of Stormwind and Iron Forge as well! We get ganked when we land in Stranglethorn or Southshore -- I stopped doing quests there. That's why I think there's not much difference between the two sides, it's really just preference.

I suggest we all vote on either Horde or Alliance, and then pick a date where we tally the votes and then go with the majority. Cuz we've been talking about this for awhile now!
              Karen

Comment

Working...
              X