Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We started an IC guild! Please join other IC'ers for questing fun!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We started an IC guild! Please join other IC'ers for questing fun!

We started an alliance guild on the frostmane server since at least two ICN people were on that server! We had some help from some high level toons and started a guild called IC You. Please join!! We are looking for more IC'ers to join! It's fun, and helps me take my mind off my IC for periods of time while I go to Azeroth to fight monsters and beasts or sometimes pick flowers and fish, or just hang out with friends dancing, etc! I also get to pick two professions which I can use to make money to buy fun things and cool gear! My guildies gave me some gold and some bags already which helps alot. For those of you who know WOW, they also hooked me up with a port to Dalaran! So now I'm hearthed there as a level 2!! So much fun!

I started a toon called Chaie. We also have Lilmonster and Moirae so far. We had some volunteers sign the charter since we need 10, but now we only have the 3 of us, so please, please join! We even have a pretty teal guild tabard that Moirae kindly purchased for us!

Look for either Moirae, Lilmonster or Chaie to join!
    Karen

Please all those who are interested in playing WoW or just seeing if it's right for you, join our guild. It would be nice to be able to experience an alternative reality and know that the people you are playing with will understand if you constantly have to go afk to use the restroom. Please join our server and msg me in game, Lilmonster, for an invite.
    Megan

symptoms since 2000, d/x in 2004 with IC
    d/x with PFD in 2008
    d/x with MDD and Anxiety Disorder
    d/x with Fibromyalgia 7.27.09

Comment

OK... I just joined as a human paladin... icladyj... but I really want a rogue... so may do another
      Would you like to talk with someone about your IC struggles? The ICN now offers personal coaching sessions that include myself, Julie Beyer RD on the diet and Dr. Heather Howard on Sexuality. http://www.icnsales.com/icn-personal-coaching/

Looking for books, magazines & reports on IC? Please visit the ICN Shop at: http://www.icnsales.com: Your ICN subscription & purchases in our shop support these message boards, chats and special events. BECOME AN ICN ANGEL TODAY!

Please remember that the information on the ICN is provided with the understanding that ICN, its founder, staff, volunteers, and participants are not engaged in rendering medical or professional medical services. We cannot and do not give medical advice. Only your personal physician can do this for you.

Comment

Ohhh... I want a hearth at Dal too!!! That makes the game so much easier!

Jill
        Would you like to talk with someone about your IC struggles? The ICN now offers personal coaching sessions that include myself, Julie Beyer RD on the diet and Dr. Heather Howard on Sexuality. http://www.icnsales.com/icn-personal-coaching/

Looking for books, magazines & reports on IC? Please visit the ICN Shop at: http://www.icnsales.com: Your ICN subscription & purchases in our shop support these message boards, chats and special events. BECOME AN ICN ANGEL TODAY!

Please remember that the information on the ICN is provided with the understanding that ICN, its founder, staff, volunteers, and participants are not engaged in rendering medical or professional medical services. We cannot and do not give medical advice. Only your personal physician can do this for you.

Comment

this is totally awesome i thought id be the only IC'er out there that played
          wow. I will def join your server even though i am horde on another

Comment

I have two characters in the new guild

goticaskme - a DK
            icladyj - a human paladin... noob!

If you come on... whisper to me or lilmonster or anyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by karen10 View Post
              We started an alliance guild on the frostmane server since at least two ICN people were on that server! We had some help from some high level toons and started a guild called IC You. Please join!! We are looking for more IC'ers to join! It's fun, and helps me take my mind off my IC for periods of time while I go to Azeroth to fight monsters and beasts or sometimes pick flowers and fish, or just hang out with friends dancing, etc! I also get to pick two professions which I can use to make money to buy fun things and cool gear! My guildies gave me some gold and some bags already which helps alot. For those of you who know WOW, they also hooked me up with a port to Dalaran! So now I'm hearthed there as a level 2!! So much fun!

I started a toon called Chaie. We also have Lilmonster and Moirae so far. We had some volunteers sign the charter since we need 10, but now we only have the 3 of us, so please, please join! We even have a pretty teal guild tabard that Moirae kindly purchased for us!

Which server is this on again?

Comment

Frostmane

Comment

Still going?

Have you guys been building the guild much? Gotta be hard to advertise in trade chat...lol
                  I'll start a toon there if you guys are still around. Been a few months since you posted this originally.
                  Past treatments:
                  -3 hydro-distentions/cystoscopys, with addition of medicines. Recovery took forever, wasn't worth the increased pain for several months.

-DMSO - That was horrible, it caused pain bad enough to make me cry and scream. The urologist told me it worked for everybody, so I must not have IC. Right....needless to say I didn't go back to him. (UPDATE) Just got a small check in the mail, apparently from a law suit. lol

-Elmiron didn't work. Made me gain 50 lbs. Now just using it in the installation.

IC Rx:

Neurontin, Oxybutynin, Darvocet
                  Heparin 3cc/Kenalog 1cc/Sensorcaine 20cc, Elmiron pill, works for temporary relief.

Comment

Y'all are going to have to help me...I'm terrible at PvP!

Comment

Originally posted by karen10 View Post

I assume you are talking about WOW? Has anyone here ever played Anarchy Online? I use to play all the time but haven't played for months and months. I tried WOW but don't understand it
                      DX with IC in March 09 although have been struggling with is for almost three years before receiving the diagnosis

Drugs I take:

Synthroid 1.75 MCG
                      Altace 2.5 MG
                      Zetia 10 MG
                      Lexapro 20 MG
                      Actos 45 MG
                      Humalog 75/25 2 injections daily
                      Elmiron 100 MG x' 3 daily
                      Enbrel 1 injection weekly
                      Lortab 10 MG 3x's daily

Drugs I am allergic to:
                      Sulfa
                      Penicillin
                      Lisinopril
                      Tegretol (Caused Liver Failure)
                      Neurontin (Caused Pancreatitis)
                      Lyrica (Couldn't take side effects)
                      Methadone (Caused my lips, and tongue to swell to the point I could not swallow food or water)

I was complaining about IC reducing me to staring at the walls all the time and experiencing terrible lonliness because my husband works out of the country three to four months at a time and I have been unable to work until I met a lady that was homeless and would have felt blessed to have walls to stare at everyday!

Comment

IC'ers on World of Warcraft

I must admit I have joined World of Warcraft, but have not played yet, I am still reading the book and have loaded the game onto one of my other computers. I would like to join a guild as soon as I know what I am doing. It is taking me a while to take everything in and reading the manual slowly. Would like to join when I understand a little bit more, I have seen my son playing and he is very proficient, he helped me a little, but must admit it is taking a while to take it all in, so may take me a while. It certainly looks like a game that would really help out when those times with flares occurs or when we want friends who understand what we are experiencing to spend time with. Iris.
                        Today and every day you are loved, so don't be anxious about tomorrow, God will take care of you tomorrow; Live one day at a time.

Comment

Wow... I don't know how I missed this thread for this long, but I've played wow for a long time off and on.
                          I made a character on Frostmane alliance side... (normally I'm horde so this is a difficult transition for me (I've played both alliance and horde on many different servers and I find the horde side to be more "mature" (overall) in comparison) ). I'm not sure if people are still meeting in wow for the ic guild or not.

I'll log in periodically and see if I ever catch anyone online.

Comment

I've logged on a few times but I haven't seen anyone there. Is there a time you guys are often on?

Comment

Yeah... I think we need times... cause I log on and miss everyone too!!!! Any suggestions??

Jill

Comment

Working...
                              X