have to pay monthly?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• have to pay monthly?

Hi, I've been wanting to give WOW a try but I heard you have to pay every month to do it. Is that true? How much is it every month?
    Please consider food allergy testing. My regular doc thought the idea was pointless. My IC doc referred me to allergist and I found I have severe multiple food allergies that seem to be causing the bulk of my bad IC symptoms.

Severe IC w/Hunners Ulcers, Fibromyalgia, Chronic Myofascial Pain, Severe Multiple Food Allergies(corn, milk, egg, beef, tomato, string bean, peas, sulfites) w/severe enviro allergies to go along.

Current Meds:

Amitriptyline 10mg @ bedtime
    Atarax - 50 mg @ bedtime
    Loratadine - 10mg in morning
    Pepcid - 20 mg in morning
    Klonopin - .5 as needed & @ bedtime
    Endocet 10/325 - as needed
    Flexeril - as needed
    Prelief as needed

On harsh diet. Low-acid IC diet with 100% avoidance of egg, corn, milk, and sulfites. Not fun at all...

Didn't Help:
    Pyridium as needed
    Elmiron instills 2x/week

Stopped due to loss of medical coverage:
    Lyrica - 150mg 2x day
    Savella - 50mg 2x day
    Elmiron - 100mg 3x day

Procedures:

7-8-09 Laparoscopy, hysterscopy, D&C, endometrial ablasion, bladder hydrodistention and cystoscopy. Found large fibroid on outside of uterus and removed it and they found large Hunners Ulcurs on my bladder indicating moderate to severe IC.

Yes, you do... but I consider it very cheap at $14 per month. What I like about it is that it's very distracting on those days when I'm under stress or just not feeling well. I can just disappear into WOW for an hour or so and let my problems aside. I really enjoy it.
    Would you like to talk with someone about your IC struggles? The ICN now offers personal coaching sessions that include myself, Julie Beyer RD on the diet and Dr. Heather Howard on Sexuality. http://www.icnsales.com/icn-personal-coaching/

Looking for books, magazines & reports on IC? Please visit the ICN Shop at: http://www.icnsales.com: Your ICN subscription & purchases in our shop support these message boards, chats and special events. BECOME AN ICN ANGEL TODAY!

Please remember that the information on the ICN is provided with the understanding that ICN, its founder, staff, volunteers, and participants are not engaged in rendering medical or professional medical services. We cannot and do not give medical advice. Only your personal physician can do this for you.

Comment

Working...
    X