New to the IC World

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to the IC World

I am sooo glad I found this website. I was diagnosed with IC and volvodynia 2 weeks ago and feel somewhat relieved (I guess the right word???) that I am not the only one with so many questions, fear, frustration...and..pain! I have been looking at this website most of the day trying to educate myself. It is so overwhelming!

Hi

You are def not the only one ! And this site is a life saver ! There is a ton of info here from everything from the IC diet to listings of different docs to see . My name is Lauren , and I understand your relief at knowing whats going on w your body now , its the start of your path to knowing where to go from here as apposed to not knowing what the heck is going on ! Has the doctor who diagnosed you talked to you about treatment plans and meds yet ? What are your symptoms ? Are you taking anything for it yet ? Im sure you have a ton of questions ! There is a wealth of knowledge and personal experience on here from so many people here including myself that are willing and happy to help you ! No question is usually to personal to ask here , we have pretty much seen , felt and heard everything here I have both of your conditions and many more , so if you have anything specific , feel free to ask through posts or you can private message me anytime you like I wish you lots of luck and love !

Lauren

Lauren

Comment

welcome

hey scaldwell i am a newbie too! you can pm me or email me

Originally posted by scaldwell View Post
      I am sooo glad I found this website. I was diagnosed with IC and volvodynia 2 weeks ago and feel somewhat relieved (I guess the right word???) that I am not the only one with so many questions, fear, frustration...and..pain! I have been looking at this website most of the day trying to educate myself. It is so overwhelming!

Comment

Working...
      X