The Illusionist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Illusionist

This movie is now out on DVD and its great. You wont guess the end until you get there. Love triumphs all, the bad get punished, and the audience gets fooled. Well written, well acted and a great popcorn movie. Check it out.

Sammi

Meds: Melatonin 3mg @ bedtime if needed. Estrogen 1.5 mg troche and 0.1 mg Estrace cream.
    Diagnosis: IC, PFD (both in remission)

Just got this one in from Netflix. Hubby and I will be watching it tonight. Everyone says it is sooooo good. I am looking forword to seeing it. Hope I won't be disappointed.
    Sharon

Shopping??? Did someone mention shopping? I'll get my hat... ;-)

Where I can be found most days.

Link to the ICN Patient Handbook:
    http://www.ic-network.com/handbook/

Link to the IC Diet:
    http://www.ic-network.com/diet/

IC Volunteers are not medical authorities nor do we offer medical advice. In all cases, we strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.

Comment

I've seen alot of movies this year and realy liked this one (hubby manages a Blockbuster and we are big Oscar buffs. I have actually seen all the nominated movies now, except for all the foriegn films and documentaries) We sort of figuered it out, but not all of it. Plus I am a huge Paul Giamatti fan (loved him so much in Sideways!)
      A similar movie that came out on DVD recently is The Prestige. Again about magicians but very different than the Illusionist. Great plot and lots of action and suspence, plus David Bowie is in it and does a great job. I thought the two would be too much alike, but they were both quite different and Very entertaining!
      Rachel
      DX's:
      IC; PFD; possible Fibromyalgia; IBS;

Symptoms: Frequency, Urgency, pelvic and bladder pain, bladder and pelvic spasms, difficulty starting urination, weak stream, incontinence, vaginal and urethral pain

I've Tried:
      three Hydrodistentions, various Rescue Installments; 6 DSMO treatments; Pyridium Plus; Proced; Detrol (patch); Elavil; Uricet K; Elmiron; Nortiptyline; Ultram; Allegra; Ditropan; Ditropan ER; Vesicare; regular Lidocain; Neurontin; Lyrica; and few more I can't remember!
      Currently using:
      Valium; Vicadin; Proced DS; Claritin; Buffered Lidocain; Cymbalta; Baclofen; Prazosin @ night (also on Prednisone and Adderall for my joint pain and severe fatigue)
      Heating pads; frozen water bottles; A&D ointment; Poise pads; IC dieter since 8/06; yoga; imagery & relaxation CD, Mindfullness, self healing CD's; hot baths; seat cushion; prayer
      I am 28 yrs old, dx'ed in '06, still trying to get my health undercontrol!!

Comment

I was disappointed with it. I love Edward Norton (have you seen American History X or Primal Fear-Great Movies!!) all his movies have such killer endings, I figured this one out to quickly. Wanting to see the Prestige-looks interesting.

Comment

Working...
        X