Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dancemomof2
    replied
    My latest picks are The Devil wears Prada and Little Man.

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    It can depend on what you like. For honest to goodness slapstick, we watched "RV" the other night and laughed ourselves silly. I also loved Tuscan Sun, the Bridget Jones movies, Must Love Dogs, Rumor Has It, The Devil Wears Prada, Monster In Law.

Donna

Leave a comment:

• meme
    replied
    I'm going to watch "the prestige" tomorrow night. I'll let you know how it is. Just DON'T watch the "black dahlia" it was absolutely horrible. You know those movies where afterward you feel like you just wasted 2hrs of your life-its that kind only worse!

Leave a comment:

• patricia1
    replied
    I agree The Illusionist was really good. I like it alot.

The Guardian we have rented but not watch yet. And it was filmed where I live.

Last night I watch the Grudge 2. I like the first one better and this one was really werid. 3 stories going all at once.

If you like American Pie Series we rented, Beerfest, whichi is not for kids but was really funny

Leave a comment:

• traceann
    replied
    Oh I have been wanting to see "The Illusionist", "The Guardian" and "The Queen", lol!! I know "The Illusionist", I think is on PPV this month...hmmmm

Leave a comment:

• shell
    replied
    We watched The Guardian recently and I was surprised to find I actually liked it (my husband picked it out).

Leave a comment:

• SharonA
    replied
    The Illusionist is pretty good. I mean "pretty" and "good".
    The Queen is interesting. The actress who played Queen Elizabeth just won an Oscar.

Leave a comment:

• traceann
    replied
    Oh boy Tig, I can't really speak for anything new, as I haven't rented a movie in gosh knows how long... But here's my older favorites!

50 First Dates
    Dirty Rotten Scoundrels
    Ever After
    Bridget Jones' Diary I and II
    The Pirates of the Carribean (both, I just love Johnny Depp, especially as a pirate! )
    Proof of Life
    The Patriot
    Gladiator
    Pearl Harbor
    Titanic (and yep, I still get all teary eyed, lol)
    Toombstone
    Dragonfly
    What Lies Beneath
    Skeleton Key
    Under the Tuscan Sun
    Never Been Kissed
    Practical Magic
    Cinderella Man
    Memoirs of a Geisha

Hmmm, that's all I can think of right now...I know we just watched some on PPV, but danged if I can remember what they were, must not have been too memorable then, lol.

I hope someone chimes in with some newer movies, I have no idea what's out there anymore and what's good, etc.

Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    started a topic good movies

good movies

hi all.. I don't rent movies that often, but, our movie mania has dollar night on mondays... any suggestions?
Working...
X