Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did any of you get to see the movie 23?? It's the one with Jim Carrey and his obsession with the number 23. I saw it really late last night with my best friend and her mom. It was such and awsome movie... It really creepy, and afterwards has you thinking about the number 23. What did you guys think??
    ***Rachel***

Dance like no one is watching
    Love like you've never been hurt
    Live today like it's your last

Dxd with IC in June '06

I want to see it really bad!!!! I usually don't like Jim Carrey-too over the top for me- but I do like his more dramatic roles like "Truman Show" and "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind" and I love suspense/horror so I'm excited to see this one. Going to have to wait until its on DVD though, I don't do theaters very well. Also, have you seen that they're making a movie of "Sweeny Todd" with Johnny Depp? Going to have to brave it on that one. Can't wait until it comes out this fall!!!

Comment

No I havent seen that. I love Johnny Dep... he's sooo hott! lol There is a scary movie out now the hills have eyes... that looks really scary! I llike scary movies but I'm a scardy cat. I'm the one in the theater with my hands over my eyes all curled up in my seat. hahaha I'm so silly. I couldn't sleep last night after that movie. It wasnt really that scary but it was mostly creepy. If you really dont like Jim Carrey, this is an odd role for him. He's not as corkey as he usually is so it's cool. I strongly suggest you see it!!!!
      ***Rachel***

Dance like no one is watching
      Love like you've never been hurt
      Live today like it's your last

Dxd with IC in June '06

Comment

Working...
      X